FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
On some real shit G….is this not impressive?? From a “deeper meaning/double triple octuple entendre” stand point

I know you not fuckin’ wit’ tha songs or Dot or whatever but you gotta keep it funky my nigga…that shit is wild
No..... Kendrick speaks on Drake not being a father or at least a father who cares. Fathers day being 6/16 is real sticking point this other shit is for nerds to dissect on the Internet.

I prefer the actual "real" meaning not shit that these Jimmy Neutron ass niggas is cooking up and dissecting. I'm a old head tho so let me be quiet before some goofy nigga in this thread say I'm too old to know about rap 🥴

I like the daytime drops from Kendrick too. I gotta feelin Drake gonna go with a midnight drop whenever he decides to. Like @Chicity said he cant fumble the release this time. that would only add fuel to the leaks narrative

Reactions: Chicity
No..... Kendrick speaks on Drake not being a father or at least a father who cares. Fathers day being 6/16 is real sticking point this other shit is for nerds to dissect on the Internet.

I prefer the actual "real" meaning not shit that these Jimmy Neutron ass niggas is cooking up and dissecting. I'm a old head tho so let me be quiet before some goofy nigga in this thread say I'm too old to know about rap 🥴
1714761504207.gif
lol..thought it was just me

Fair lol

I agree…that’s why all tha rest of tha dates are crazy to me too cuz they mean just as much…if not more than tha Father’s Day date lol

And I believe we close to tha same age so I’m not one of these Jimmy Neutron youngins lol

I'm just unbias bro.....this whole beef is as medium rare at best
Me too fam, I came to see a fight,so far drake has delivered, I’m not sure what this niga Kendrick doing, I’m actually disappointed cause I think he top 5

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Niggas need to stop with this shit. FOH he absolutely should respond. Im looking forward to it cuz he got the potential to surprise folks.

He gotta clean house too if the allegations are true tho
Naw. The internet crowed a winner before it jumped off.

And plenty on here did the same. It’s beyond jokes for a few

I had Drake in the lead until the drop today.

I still need me a Drake, Kendrick and Cole track.

I hope they peace it up after all this

lol…this reminds me of that lox skit where dude was like,

Put one in his helmet

And then the other dude was like, I ain’t built for bodies

and the first dude was like, “pop that nigga man!!”

Some of you niggas here got me tight in my emotions right now yo!

giphy.gif

Every time I come back to this fucking thread it's like 12 more pages of Kendrick praises, scientific breakdowns and unnecessary fuckery and distractions. At least Drake fought back okay? We didn't do this to Jermaine LAMARR Cole.

Naw. The internet crowed a winner before it jumped off.

And plenty on here did the same. It’s beyond jokes for a few

I had Drake in the lead until the drop today.

I still need me a Drake, Kendrick and Cole track.

I hope they peace it up after all this

people from every side gonna do that with anything. Dont make it true.

I hope Kendrick and Cole peace it up. I doubt its gonna happen with Drake lol

1. Cole is still the best rapper alive.
2. This is the best version of Kendrick, fuck them Eminem voices and Tyler Perry raps.
3. I still believe Drake is gonna come out on top. Kendrick is up tho.

What’s lost in all this is Future, Officer Ricky, Metro, and Rocky all caught an L this battle lol.

And yes. They stepped to the plate so you can call them out for being wack on records.

Watch yall prove my point. “Ima get back to that”

• Haha
Reactions: Swiffness! and BMDC
There was a thread a while back questioning the impact of Ether. I didn't comment there, but one thing I was gonna say was what took us all by surprise was how out of character it was for Nas. He stuck to the basics of battling, which is humiliating your opponent to the most basic and personal degree as well as displaying a superior level of rap skill. Nas wasn't seen as the confrontational type, so the bars hit that much harder. Doesn't take away from the impact of the actual disses... Jay was painted as a physically weak bottom feeder that needed to borrow from BIG's catalogue for a hit and made a love song with a 16 year old. Add that to the fact it was going against Takeover, a potent diss itself, plus set to a backdrop of a multi label war. And it wasn't these lyrical pillow fights these niggas is having now.... saying the wrong thing would get you beat the fuck up. So yeah, Nas has to put that African medallion shit on the backburner and get his clothes dirty. That's what I was raised off. This shit today... it's like I'm actually watching an episode of Euphoria, and I never even seen that show. If you were there when Beans called out Jada in New York I don't know how you could get jiggy with this shit.

• Goat
Reactions: Swiffness!

giphy.gif

Every time I come back to this fucking thread it's like 12 more pages of Kendrick praises, scientific breakdowns and unnecessary fuckery and distractions. At least Drake fought back okay? We didn't do this to Jermaine LAMARR Cole.

Ya mans should’a quit and apologized like Cole when he had tha chance…but now

IMG_8382.gif

giphy.gif

To his credit, Drake fought back

He always fights back

Because he's in the culture

But Drake is not OF THE CULTURE

which is why he has to fight in the first place

he's been fighting his whole career, for this reason

you-have-to-think-young-brotha-furious-styles.gif