FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I fux with it.
This one doesn't feel like it would be a chore to listen to again.

I think Kendrick doing blood a favor. Every dude that gets at drake tells him the people around him don't like his ass.
Shit might be true man
:ohshit2:
1714760142663.gif

What is this shit, is y’all niggaz serious? Sounds like that ridiculous rap niggaz in Detroit be doing

View attachment 1305805

What is this shit, is y’all niggaz serious? Sounds like that ridiculous rap niggaz in Detroit be doing

Your ears broke fam. I got you, you can get some new ones here

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265731222410

dope track, i like it better than the last one

kendrick is in the lead, the leak narrative is cute but if there was really a leak he could have used it in a devastating fashion rather than taunt

drake is def going to respond tho and we’ll see who has what

I mean why not? Have this nigga questioning his people and his next moves going forward

:think2:

Drake shouldn’t respond

He got to check his crew. Multiple people have said the same thing about those around you.

Also, what kind of grown ass man be around people they don’t like when they don’t even have to.

And I ain’t hating on Kendrick,

This the same nigga that made DNA, Humble, King Kunta?

Stop playing wit that him and drop that nigga man

1714761243571.gif

Reactions: Swiffness!
Drake shouldn’t respond

He got to check his crew. Multiple people have said the same thing about those around you.

Also, what kind of grown ass man be around people they don’t like when they don’t even have to.

Niggas need to stop with this shit. FOH he absolutely should respond. Im looking forward to it cuz he got the potential to surprise folks.

He gotta clean house too if the allegations are true tho