FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can interpret his words to mean whatever you think they mean if you really wanted to.
So you can't interpret I don't care if you make 100 more songs (AND HIS HOME BEING SHOT UP) as him being done?

Ya know what...

Yall... Team Drake is SELFISH

If y'all really gave a fuck about that MAN you would want him to fall back n stay safe

:cont:

• Haha
Reactions: Royal

🚨🚨 ALERT!!! ALERT!!! WE NEED MORE PLATFORMS AND AVENUES!!! 🚨🚨
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png

KDot-Laugh.png

It really needs to be highlighted how much Drake underestimated how big this beef between himself and Kendrick was gonna be. Big enough to make Taylor Swifts singles an afterthought in the eyes of the Tiki Torch whites lol
Yea that one really shocked me

YO BY THE WAY, That picture that was for Not like us , is that where Drake's bodyguard got shot? Ha ha shit. Like a mafioso movie

It really needs to be highlighted how much Drake underestimated how big this beef between himself and Kendrick was gonna be. Big enough to make Taylor Swifts singles an afterthought in the eyes of the Tiki Torch whites lol

Edit: after further thought maybe we all underestimated it
Yeah I agree.

I thought J.Cole would have been the one to get real aggressive. I thought Kendrick would wait months to respond. I always knew he was capable but I was surprised at how tactical and cunning Kendrick was. He played it beautifully.

And I feel like Euphoria keeps getting better the more times I listen to it.

Looks like this might be my first time watching a full Joe Budden episode since the Pusha T interview

Those snippets vids are hilarious