FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aaaand @Royal has entered the thread. What's your take on all of it?

:cont:

I love drake...Lol, i could go deep and give my full thoughts....but no need. I mean shit, as an Atlanta native and avid Drake listener in my 20s and early 30s lol. I felt compromised.

Kendrick won this

And besides Drake is an October Scorpio ♏️....a Nov Scorpio would neva go out like this
105823f7-2d03-4ee7-b75e-a5dd84023eab_text.gif

Last edited:
I wonder how long Van pretended to like them cacs at TMZ. Pot meet kettle.

Im sure they had issues with Drake for a long time but I refuse to hold it against those brothers if they went along to get along for career expediency. Hollywood is a machine. That is the industry they are in.

And I doubt the hate was always this strong. Drake gives me vibes that it would be a gradual loathing of him taking place. I dislike him much more in my posts today than I did 4 days ago.
Van has been very candid about his feelings about some of the people at TMZ. Not sure if you listen to the pod but he's spoke on a few issues where he butted heads with people over there

• Ether
Reactions: GNS and shutupGabi
Bruh military niggas used to love messing with highschool girls. It be the navy niggas too. I think it’s manipulation

Big facts. I knew a few dudes like that growing up & it was weird to me then too. Hell I remember being a senior in high school and niggas 4-5 years older than me were messing w/ Freshmen chicks….knocking them up….all that. To me it says a lot about a grown man who is sexually attracted to underage girls.

• Ether
Reactions: Los216 and SeaSnake
we all just having fun at drake's expense right? no one actually thinks this song is good right?
200w.gif

while I'm on kendrick's side calling out drakes cultural inauthenticity (i dont necessarily agree with it, but points were made), drakes real inauthenticity is the conscious choice he made to be a vapid incel to appeal to these goofy ass bloggers and streamers. He had an opportunity to take his artistry to another level after the pusha situation but he chooses to put out double albums full of throwaways and leak meat pics instead.
Even if he did speak on certain yall will still have a problem .

Reactions: God_Body
Drake’s dad is catching hell and multiple allegations too right now. Kendrick is a menace….lol

I'm sorry, "hey hey hey hey hey" in some weird pitched version of the Fat Albert voice don't really get me to vibing lol, sound like shit them kids on the short bus would listen to. I stand on Kendrick side on principle tho.

it'll all wash over just need something more entertaining to take it's place, I might pull some strings and get r.kelly an early release to spice up 2024.

all seriousness this year has been insane on the entertainment scale I can't figure out what happens next.