Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Another round of lawsuits+grand jury

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Everything that needed to be said has been said in the past 24 hours. I spoke my piece in here, I don't mind a trivial side convo until more info comes out. And that Puff "apology" don't count, fuck him and his "dark place". No Diddy.
I think a sidebar convo about her career trajectory is besides the point

There are sidebar convos that can be had but her trajectory isn't one, at least imo

I think a sidebar convo about her career trajectory is besides the point

There are sidebar convos that can be had but her trajectory isn't one, at least imo
Lmao who are u to regulate what ppl choose to discuss

Top flight security of the world

Yeah Slim Thug takes a "they got money so let's support them no matter what" stance to most shit. He's fully bought into the Black people can "Black excellence" their way out of oppression
It's not that, it's more of a "they got money and I know they wouldn't do nothing to fuck up their money". He's projecting. Like I'm not going to fuck my bag up so I doubt the next man would

That’s the point of manipulation though, to get a person to go against their better judgement based on a level of trust with the manipulator.

Had she had full knowledge of his true intentions and potential issues, she probably would have said no and just sang.

People may overlook red flags, but nobody willingly signs up to be used and abused.
This. I know it's not fair to compare the emotional intelligence of a child and an adult, but I went thru this as a child with my foster mother. As the courts were trying to figure out where to send me, I opted to stay with her until my mother was able to take me back. Even as I reported the abuse, the case workers ignored it and believed my foster mother when she said I was lying... even did the whole crying performance. When you're in an abusive relationship, whether it be parent/child, romantic or whatever... just getting up and leaving isn't an option. Even seeing the red flags don't mean much when you're stuck in a cycle of abuse hoping to make it out on the other side. There has to be a breaking point, and trust me when I say logic isn't gonna get you there quicker.

What’s ur opinion ? Do u think Cassie could have been a bigger artist ?
Fuck no 😂...Rihanna actually can sing and had an unique look. Cassie was always arm candy. That time in music isn't now where you can't sing, entertain or whatever and still pop. She just looked like a model and that's she was worth industry wise. If Diddy or anybody could've made her work, if would've happen. She's ass.

It's more telling about their opinion on Rihanna and others more so than anything else if this was a true opinion(it isn't, niggas just taking a hot subject and milking it dry).

He’s on tape beating up a 100 pound pop artist it doesn’t get weaker than that..

I mean you can say that.

But Diddy, like Mike Tyson or OJ Simpson, if he just owns that is who he is, then anybody's opinion of him don't really matter.

Mike Tyson went from drug and sex binders and beating women up to everyone's crazy uncle.

Only reason anybody cares about what Diddy did or do is because he never openly portrayed himself as that.

Now everyone knows what type of time he's on and he can be free to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Instead of taking his out, he comes running to the internet, "I am so sorry."

Diddy is a sadistic, pimp-minded motherfucker like Don King. All that talk of working hard and etc and making motherfuckers do 16 hour studio session is a how pimp operates.

Lol, this whole situation reeks of people's inability to commit to their fucking role.

Back