FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alot of yall are conflating culture and race and it's muddying the stance you're trying to take. As far as the shit about Drake being placed in position your real beef with that should be with the other artist who propped him up and the general public for buying into it. Those execs can try all they want to plant things but its the public that ultimately decided that plant would grow
I don't mind Drake being the Bieber to Wayne's, Usher. Like he fine making his thot anthems. "I like Drake with the melodies, I don't like Drake when he act tough".

But when cats start acting like we don't know who he is, and what he is, then yeah that irritates my soul.

Reactions: wutang
Where was all this when before the pedo diss?

You might need to go back to posting crip walking videos for the culture lololololol
I'm not gonna be running around screaming about Drake's penchant for fucking with young girls.

I wrongly thought that we would all be in agreement how foul that is and that it wouldn't be a topic of debate. I'm fucked up about it now that I know that's not really the case.

we calling black folks colonizers now?

I mean, it’s one thing to say he’s a fake or some shit like that

It has the “buzzword” feel to it in this situation

Reactions: Los216 and keemz
"Willful ignorance is when someone intentionally avoids information that could make them liable for a wrongful act, such as civil or criminal liability. It can also refer to a decision to avoid becoming informed about something to avoid making undesirable decisions. In law, willful ignorance is also known as vincible ignorance or willful blindness."

• "Befriends" multiple teenage girls
  • They turn 18/19 and he magically pops out "dating" them
  • Writes songs about it
  • Declared a national holiday when Baka got out prison
  • Baka was in prison of course, for sex trafficking
  • Put Baka on payroll
Yall don't see it though. Okay let's try rap

• Is an actor
  • Was self-admittedly raised in a Jewish home
  • Was self-admittedly taught at Jewish schools and Jewish synagogues
  • Is signed in rap to Jewish exec Lucien aka Lucy from Damn (look it up)
  • Does not write his raps
  • Jumps from region to region jacking their sounds, flows, and slang
  • Ducked out of a rap battle via press release
  • Does not rap about black issues
  • Does not claim to be a rapper
  • Made a song declaring himself a popststar
  • Is on video calling Toronto slang "lame", now runs with it at every moment
  • On video unable to say the word "nigga" pronouncing it with the hard ER
Yall don't see it though. Fuck outta here. Either the lot of you are intellectually dishonest or you're just plain the hell ass dumb. This motherfucker is a visitor at best. And a culture vulture stealing our music and giving it back to his non-black child(ren?). Either way, fuck Drake. He ain't like us. Thats why the shits a hit. Now ignore the obvious again cause he makes yall 2 step. But whatever yall do, stop deluding yourself.

The funny thing about that last line is...Kendrick said himself he was doing just that. Ignoring all that shit because Drake made shit he liked to wave his hands to. Whicj again goes to the point that none of these niggas hands are clean and they're to blame as well for the shit they claim to now hate

"Willful ignorance is when someone intentionally avoids information that could make them liable for a wrongful act, such as civil or criminal liability. It can also refer to a decision to avoid becoming informed about something to avoid making undesirable decisions. In law, willful ignorance is also known as vincible ignorance or willful blindness."

• "Befriends" multiple teenage girls
  • They turn 18/19 and he magically pops out "dating" them
  • Writes songs about it
  • Declared a national holiday when Baka got out prison
  • Baka was in prison of course, for sex trafficking
  • Put Baka on payroll
Yall don't see it though. Okay let's try rap

• Is an actor
  • Was self-admittedly raised in a Jewish home
  • Was self-admittedly taught at Jewish schools and Jewish synagogues
  • Is signed in rap to Jewish exec Lucien aka Lucy from Damn (look it up)
  • Does not write his raps
  • Jumps from region to region jacking their sounds, flows, and slang
  • Ducked out of a rap battle via press release
  • Does not rap about black issues
  • Does not claim to be a rapper
  • Made a song declaring himself a popststar
  • Is on video calling Toronto slang "lame", now runs with it at every moment
  • On video unable to say the word "nigga" pronouncing it with the hard ER
Yall don't see it though. Fuck outta here. Either the lot of you are intellectually dishonest or you're just plain the hell ass dumb. This motherfucker is a visitor at best. And a culture vulture stealing our music and giving it back to his non-black child(ren?). Either way, fuck Drake. He ain't like us. Thats why the shits a hit. Now ignore the obvious again cause he makes yall 2 step. But whatever yall do, stop deluding yourself.
Ouuu drake really got under your skin .

• Haha
Reactions: PhenomTheMac