Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I conflated two separate issues

One being you are complicit and the other you literally had no idea

And my point is and was is how tf could you not see bro movin’ funny, ESPECIALLY if you in his circle, when tha public noticed it years ago 🤷🏽‍♂️

As much as I might be “hyper vigilant” to this because I’m an admitted Drake hater…an admitted Drake friend and or fan is bein’ just as much , if not more “willingly blind” to his weird antics 🤷🏽‍♂️

A classmate asked me today if I had heard of this beef. I trolled him a bit and said Drake is better he couldn't believe his eyes. That's how little people believe in Drake right now.
Ain’t you in special ed? Or do something involving special ed.

Out here trolling mentally handicapped people 😩

And my point is and was is how tf could you not see bro movin’ funny, ESPECIALLY if you in his circle, when tha public noticed it years ago 🤷🏽‍♂️

As much as I might be “hyper vigilant” to this because I’m an admitted Drake hater…an admitted Drake friend and or fan is bein’ just as much , if not more “willingly blind” to his weird antics 🤷🏽‍♂️
Understood 🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

There's video of Drake talking to Peter Fucking Rosenberg about their shared Jewish heritage and still yall niggas play dumb. Out his own mouth he lived and went to school in a Jewish community. Trips to his black side are just that. Trips. Visits. A tourist stop.

If yall can't figure out how Jewish record execs placed a half black/half Jewish ACTOR into rap music who doesn't even write his own rhymes then there's just no helping yall.

this thread and the Diddy thread should be a case study on facts vs fiction and or proof vs allegation and how our people are so easily swayed when their emotions are driving their minds.

for example.......

Allegation/Fiction

Pusha T came out and said "Drake you're hiding your son and you don't take care of him" niggas ran with it as gospel and the internet said Drake's a bad father.

Proof/Fact

Just because WE didn't see or know Drake had a kid in what world is that a fact?

Example 2

Allegation/Ficiton

Rapper A: Rapper B ain't got no hoes and he's never seen with a woman so that nigga gay. Fuck niggas run with it and now Rapper B is the gay rapper because someone post a pic of him and his homie their arm around each other with no context

Proof/Facts

What if he's in a committed relationship with a good woman and he and her don't want her face all over the TV and social media.

WE have to do better people
I don't think it matters at all what is fact vs fiction in a rap beef. At least to me it doesn't. I don't need evidence of Tupac fucking faith for that to be a wild line. Either if a fact and it's wild that you let another nigga hit or it's fiction and you letting another nigga breathe while saying he smashed your woman on the radio. In my opinion beefs are simply who is funnier and who has more clever shit to say. I'm not reading your source page. That's just for me though.

If we basing the potency of the disses solely on what can be viewed as "true" then honestly the most vicious diss Kendrick laid out there was "we keep seeing the boy but where is the man" because that has been the crux of what has turned many off from Drake's music. The intentional lack of growth. He's gonna hace to overcome that before he can overcome any of the other cosplaying Atlanta, Houston, New Orleans niggas shit

Back