Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is all fun and games and I like watching the slow death of drake but if Kendrick was smart, he’ll be working on a new album and some hits for the radio. if he does that there’s no coming back for Drake. Especially if he jump on some hood, Nigga tracks this summer and they go number one. Show the new generation that nobody really can fuck with you.

I’m willing to bet he’s been working on a new album in the midst of all of this.

Like some of y’all said this has been a battle 10 years in the making and the fact that Drake wasn’t ready poised me off

He on his way to have a whole album worth of diss songs this shit is crazy

And all them shits are banging Kendrick aint miss once this whole battle

Hopped on a Alchemist beat and opened up by saying Dear Adonis. Hopped on a club beat and called the guy a certified pedophile

We will never see nothing like this

This is all fun and games and I like watching the slow death of drake but if Kendrick was smart, he’ll be working on a new album and some hits for the radio. if he does that there’s no coming back for Drake. Especially if he jump on some hood, Nigga tracks this summer and they go number one. Show the new generation that nobody really can fuck with you.
Kendrick album is coming out in June. Mark my words.

If he don’t drop, just forget I said any of this.

Bruh, we all saw Drake grooming that chick from stranger things right in front of our faces

I feel like me and @Black_Samson were the only ones applying the adequate pressure to the situation.. I'm surprised kdot ain't bring that up yet

Well like I said he may have , when I said the verse to his secret daughter is really analogy to his weirdo shit

I'm simply guessing...
Probably perhaps gassing Cole up to enter this beef with 7min drill, knowing full well both him and kdot had armoury of disses/talking points stacked against each other to fully wage upon each other.

Using two west coast icons to diss the current most beloved west coast icon is a misstep. The west will argue and beef amongst themselves, but they’ll put their petty differences to the side and unite against an outsider. Trust me if Drake could do it all over he would’ve scraped that one.

Divide and conquer - sounds like a coloniser maneuver, but the West and black folk weren't falling for it!

Back