Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do radios still play diss tracks??? Seems like people just play the tunes on their own devices and post on social media now...

With the exception of Like That I haven’t heard anything on the radio. Then again San Diego radio stations are trash when it comes to hip hop.

Niggas bold for keeping up with the radio. But then again I live in Vegas. They radio stations tend to cater to tourist.

Yo Metro!!!

You did SEVERAL beats for the nigga when all this stuff was happening. I guess as long as the checks cleared you were good

Yo Metro!!!

You did SEVERAL beats for the nigga when all this stuff was happening. I guess as long as the checks cleared you were good
From what I'm gathering it looks like future and Drake fell out which eventually included Metro, so Drake wanted his verses off all Metro beats, which happened to include, French Montana, so he sent a cease and desist... this has nothing to do with Ross but he decided to put on a cape for French and join the Avengers against Dranos.. bars

Bruh my nigga went from dumbing out on this daring rap niggas to step to him...

When they did he apologized....how are y'all niggas not seeing that he is done. What he going to rap about riding bikes and free form dreads?? Cole's done his fan base was rappitty rap niggas like me, to white boys who think they're in the culture and pretty hip-hop broads. All his fans will turn to Kendrick. Cuz is done and I hate seeing that because one he from the state and two my nigga is clearly a better rapper than both these emotional niggas talking who's the better father

I'm just going to quietly forgive the nigga and keep it pushin, I'm not a Drake or Kendrick at all.

It’s all of it. The jokes and memes are a barometer of how the audience is receiving the music.
I just read a post on IG that i damn near made me spit my water out.

Guy responding to a Drake fan......."if Kendrick is rapping like a 2nd grader. Then Drake is rapping like a fetus" now that shit is hilarious 😂 😂

where is the evidence that drake is a pedophile?

He has an infinite amount of money, it feels unnecessary to be a pedophile.

Back