FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seen people on Twitter call this a 50/Ja Rule moment...

I wouldnt go quite that far but there are parallels, Ja had mad radio hits, especially female friendly ones and 50 came through and just assassinated his character and made him a meme...
If, and that’s a big if, Drake gets relegated to G League status, the only difference will be that 50 was new and Kendrick been in the game for a minute. 50 used the spotlight to get on, Kendrick already on.

Other than that, it would be the same regarding the character assassination and changing everybody’s POV on Drake.

Bruh, we all saw Drake grooming that chick from stranger things right in front of our faces

I feel like me and @Black_Samson were the only ones applying the adequate pressure to the situation.. I'm surprised kdot ain't bring that up yet
I seen that lil bitch coming a mile away and been telling these folks bout his ways for the past 10 years.

This has been a long time coming.

Reactions: Duwop
Using two west coast icons to diss the current most beloved west coast icon is a misstep. The west will argue and beef amongst themselves, but they’ll put their petty differences to the side and unite against an outsider. Trust me if Drake could do it all over he would’ve scraped that one.
He wasn't up enough to pull it off

I liked the AI diss 🤷🏾‍♂️

The version without the AI was just as good but I understand why he did it that way even if it ultimately fell flat

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Using two west coast icons to diss the current most beloved west coast icon is a misstep. The west will argue and beef amongst themselves, but they’ll put their petty differences to the side and unite against an outsider. Trust me if Drake could do it all over he would’ve scraped that one.
I don’t disagree it could have worked worked w some marketing

Putting it out randomly through AK on a Saturday afternoon w no warning was the wrong move

“ This the part we gonna throw us a party after the war”

Prophetic words

This is all fun and games and I like watching the slow death of drake but if Kendrick was smart, he’ll be working on a new album and some hits for the radio. if he does that there’s no coming back for Drake. Especially if he jump on some hood, Nigga tracks this summer and they go number one. Show the new generation that nobody really can fuck with you.