FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ayo what is going!?!?

What did Katt Williams unlock?

Speaking of Katt.. this nigga live tonight with another highly anticipated special. I'm wondering if he gone mention any of this shit in his set. Especially since Kendrick mentioned him in one of his drops.. he could know something bout whats coming in that special

that would be wild

Speaking of Katt.. this nigga live tonight with another highly anticipated special. I'm wondering if he gone mention any of this shit in his set. Especially since Kendrick mentioned him in one of his drops.. he could know something bout whats coming in that special

that would be wild
That would be too good

OUT.gif

Whether true or not....this song taking off unless UMG gets involved

That is why I said in my second post.. the song is good but it has West Coast written all over it. Drake just need one song that is geared to get plays anywhere.

Again, Kendrick has put a lot of focus on having exclusive information on Drake and OVO. But if all of that backfires with receipts in black and white, it's over for dude.

That is why I said in my second post.. the song is good but it has West Coast written all over it. Drake just need one song that is geared to get plays anywhere.

Again, Kendrick has put a lot of focus on having exclusive information on Drake and OVO. But if all of that backfires with receipts in black and white, it's over for dude.
Well let’s get to it

I do like supervillain Vegeta Drake as a personality in Rap more than that Boy Meets World shit.

I wish him many more whores and bastard kids so I can see him indulge in the fruits of labor like a bad ass lightskin motherfucker supposed to.
Nah. You ain’t about to use my guy Vegeta’s name in vain.

Lol @ the guy casually walkin back up the escalator.

Lol @ the guy throwin those weak azzz "punches" while Jimmy tusslin wit the other guy.

Lmaoaoao I didn't believe it until i seen it that boy is throwing the worlds softest punches, jim probably think it's a woman hitting him.

• Haha
Reactions: Inori and IP360

Fuck West Coast bro, this shit has tik tok written all over it

You think folks finna stop saying Freaky-ass nigga, he a 69 God?

That's finna be applied to any and everyone