Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Once upon a time All of us was In Chains

Homie still doubled down calling Us some Slaves

Coon
Ass niggas in here earlier
giphy.gif

KDot created Days of Our Hip Hop Lives to get this man outta here.

Lol Drake just need to go talk to LeBron and have LeBron convince him to surrender and make an album.

I never thought beef was good for Drake.

He gassed up off of Meek Mill and been nothing but Ls since.
I talk shit but Drake is formidable

He a slick petty ass nigga

What's hilarious is people were joking it was going to take weeks to months to possibly years before Kendrick responded

He was like watch this and released shot after shot

yeaaa, i thought he was bout to bullshit on the drops but he done tripled up on this nigga and they saying there might be more

Another unpopular opinion:

Great song, but might've been too soon or possibly too late.

I might be the only one and I am willing to stay on this island alone, but the reason why I am saying that is if allegations of Drake's team sending the 'ovo mole' was part of their game plan and Kendrick took the bait, then this is a desperate move by Kendrick to stay ahead of public perception.

Yall know that will be very bad for him. It'll debunk everything he has been accusing Drake of.

THEREFORE, IF WHAT IS HAPPENING IS TO BE TRUE, then all Drake has to do is just roll out the receipts and hit him with a banger of his own in the end. After that, Kendrick won't have anything to talk about. The battle is over!

Kendrick killing it man

But ain't no way u can count drake out already. I'm looking forward to see how he responds.

Only way he coming back from this shit at this point is if he drop a full mixtape/EP where he got somebody on a interlude or some shit confirming what he said about kendrick. then he gone need a trac where he addresses the wild ass allegations against him, followed by a club banger/summer track to take attention off of the joint Kendrick just dropped... ngga gone have to have a whole roll out at this point

which if he DOES respond i think it will be in the form of a tape/EP since Kendrick done dropped 3 back to back

Another unpopular opinion:

Great song, but might've been too soon or possibly too late.

I might be the only one and I am willing to stay on this island alone, but the reason why I am saying that is if allegations of Drake's team sending the 'ovo mole' was part of their game plan and Kendrick took the bait, then this is a desperate move by Kendrick to stay ahead of public perception.

Yall know that will be very bad for him. It'll debunk everything he has been accusing Drake of.

THEREFORE, IF WHAT IS HAPPENING IS TO BE TRUE, then all Drake has to do is just roll out the receipts and hit him with a banger of his own in the end. After that, Kendrick won't have anything to talk about. The battle is over!
Whether true or not....this song taking off unless UMG gets involved

Back