Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Terrence Howard The Real Life Tony Stark

Has anyone taken a chance to prove any of his theories, rather than just say it’s not possible? Cause based on the diagram that he had brought up, you could affect an element by the frequency of another element. He gave the information, has anyone tried to do it on the web?
Yes. Twitter has been on this since the interview dropped.

The power of celebrity...

People are intrigued by regurgitated European mysticism by American painter delivered by an actor.

Why have I never heard of his scientific exploits prior to this interview? Has he talked about this in prior interviews?

I don’t need to post a video of a guy debunking only a quarter of what he said but apparently I do??

I had to make a drive, so I was able to listen to just over an hour of his bullshit word salad and I can’t believe I made it past the first 7 minutes of his nonsense of having memories way back to when he was 6mths in the womb of his mother.

But I did. It was easy to see past a lot of the BS but he was rambling on about shit I don’t know, so I tried to keep an open mind. When I got home and started looking into it…yeah, 100% BS. He just sounds good saying it.

Now Joe needs to get someone on who can refute his nonsense and cleanse Joe’s brain from that crazy 3 hour rant.

Cut this off after 3mins

This guys hatin. Plus hes a nerd. Said hes never ever seen Hustle & Flow or Dead Presidents

Seems like most ppl talkin shit didnt sit thru the interview anyway

I wanna see him debate a professional which is what hes asking for

It was just some white dude hating. Look at em kekeing tho. They want him to be wrong.

Fuck what Terrance is talking about cause some random cac @VIBE is subscribed to on YouTube says so.

Put someone that's actually qualified infront of him and let them have the debate. Not some whiteboy googling the definition of words. Tf.

Fuck what Terrance is talking about cause some random cac @VIBE is subscribed to on YouTube says so.

Put someone that's actually qualified infront of him and let them have the debate. Not some whiteboy googling the definition of words. Tf.

I dunno man, I can’t see how anyone can watch that whole video and think dude is in his right mind. I don’t think anyone that’s legit a qualified scientist is gonna wanna debate him unless they’re looking for some money and clout.

I dunno man, I can’t see how anyone can watch that whole video and think dude is in his right mind. I don’t think anyone that’s legit a qualified scientist is gonna wanna debate him unless they’re looking for some money and clout.

Myself and others have pointed all that weird shit out. He was obviously lying about the dreams and how he came up with the shit.

I've said I don't even think it's all coming from him and that he's a face of the collective he himself spoke to.

I'm not sure why some of you got pitchforks and tikis out like some whites tho.

Back