FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
unpopular honest opinion:

1. Hip-Hop won.

2. At this point, as a grown Hip-Hop fan, I am tired of all this gossipy shit from 2 grown-ass men who are about to hit their 40s. It has gone beyond deep, don't know what to believe anymore. Really don't give a fuck because they are still multi-millionaires that will continue making a shit load of bread no matter the outcome. Especially when Drake is debunking not having a daughter on social media in real-time. I mean, if he does, okay and? If he doesn't, then Kendrick is a master manipulator and habitual liar too. *Kanye shrug*

3. If niggas gonna keep fighting on wax, let's get to the bars and styles and let's see who does that better. Leave all the other bullshit alone. I wanna hear lyrical rap on some dope production in all sorts of creative ways, flows and moods. I am here for that all day, every day.

4. For yall shitting on Drake's Family Matters like it doesn't raise any eyebrows, yet praising Kendrick's Meet The Grahams... you are bugging. Don't ever think 'domestic violence' is something you can just sweep under the rug even if it's half-truths. Especially when it's against women. FOH.

5. Thai food >>>>> Chinese food.

You lunchin with that last bullet point. The rest is pretty accurate

You lunchin with that last bullet point. The rest is pretty accurate

giphy.gif

I am having a hard time understanding whether you agree with me or not.

Pad Thai anything (chicken, beef, shrimp, tofu, mutha fucking alligator) >>>> any Chinese noodle dish.

You got 5 mins to respond.

unpopular honest opinion:

1. Hip-Hop won.

2. At this point, as a grown Hip-Hop fan, I am tired of all this gossipy shit from 2 grown-ass men who are about to hit their 40s. It has gone beyond deep, don't know what to believe anymore. Really don't give a fuck because they are still multi-millionaires that will continue making a shit load of bread no matter the outcome. Especially when Drake is debunking not having a daughter on social media in real-time. I mean, if he does, okay and? If he doesn't, then Kendrick is a master manipulator and habitual liar too. *Kanye shrug*

3. If niggas gonna keep fighting on wax, let's get to the bars and styles and let's see who does that better. Leave all the other bullshit alone. I wanna hear lyrical rap on some dope production in all sorts of creative ways, flows and moods. I am here for that all day, every day.

4. For yall shitting on Drake's Family Matters like it doesn't raise any eyebrows, yet praising Kendrick's Meet The Grahams... you are bugging. Don't ever think 'domestic violence' is something you can just sweep under the rug even if it's half-truths. Especially when it's against women. FOH.

5. Thai food >>>>> Chinese food.

The DM shit does raise eyebrows, can’t take that shit likely. Still don’t change the fact that the song as a whole was ok at best IMO.

You spot on with everything else tho but we might be too far gone.

Earned what respect, from who? Who matters?

Like I said before, rap battles between mainstream rappers are not about "rapping" or being the best.

It always ends up in one person saying fuck rap and I'm going to say the most salacious shit about you so you can quit and leave me alone.

So why would J.Cole subject himself to this shit, to prove that he's the better rapper, when no rap battle between mainstream artists is about rap?
Bro I don’t make the rules u wanna transition into upper echelon of the rap game u gotta have a battle on ur resume Cole had his chance then bitched up

Drake could do that if he already had the song.

Kendrick already had Family Matters, probably since Euphoria.

Then Kendrick dropped 6:16AM in LA as a warning.

Drake just didn't give a fuck
The outro to Push Ups is the beginning of Family Matters. Same bars and everything he really was shook to drop it.

Last edited: