Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back to this mornings conversation. You niggas can't read the signs.

Kendrick really ain't lied to us about shit yet and he don't strike me as the lying type. There's definitely more to come.
we’ll see
if drake is a pedo he’ll probably be sent to prison if kendrick got the dirt like he claims he does

so help the women he claims he wants to help

do the Lords work

and if drake does have a daughter he hiding, then i’ll give kendrick all the credit

but if he doesn’t…

unpopular honest opinion:

1. Hip-Hop won.

2. At this point, as a grown Hip-Hop fan, I am tired of all this gossipy shit from 2 grown-ass men who are about to hit their 40s. It has gone beyond deep, don't know what to believe anymore. Really don't give a fuck because they are still multi-millionaires that will continue making a shit load of bread no matter the outcome. Especially when Drake is debunking not having a daughter on social media in real-time. I mean, if he does, okay and? If he doesn't, then Kendrick is a master manipulator and habitual liar too. *Kanye shrug*

3. If niggas gonna keep fighting on wax, let's get to the bars and styles and let's see who does that better. Leave all the other bullshit alone. I wanna hear lyrical rap on some dope production in all sorts of creative ways, flows and moods. I am here for that all day, every day.

4. For yall shitting on Drake's Family Matters like it doesn't raise any eyebrows, yet praising Kendrick's Meet The Grahams... you are bugging. Don't ever think 'domestic violence' is something you can just sweep under the rug even if it's half-truths. Especially when it's against women. FOH.

5. Thai food >>>>> Chinese food.

Plot twist: Kdot and Drake cancel each other for being terrible people, J.Cole emerges as the 🐐 of the big 3 (he was the best rapper anyway)

It would not shock me at all that J Cole is the actual person with not demons to speak of lol

Is this the wildest night in Hip-Hop history as far as battling goes? This will never happen again.
We will look back on this period when it gets dry again and be like damn

And we basically have something huge to debate about for the next 20 to 30 years

Nah war is necessary

Cole could have earned his respect he ll be a punchline forever

Earned what respect, from who? Who matters?

Like I said before, rap battles between mainstream rappers are not about "rapping" or being the best.

It always ends up in one person saying fuck rap and I'm going to say the most salacious shit about you so you can quit and leave me alone.

So why would J.Cole subject himself to this shit, to prove that he's the better rapper, when no rap battle between mainstream artists is about rap?

Back