Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Cam’ron on CNN

test
I actually chuckled hard when he drank and mentioned "cheeks" ... Cam'ron is a comedian to me ... I know folks shittin on him and calling him immature... I really don't know what CNN were expecting? They also thought putting another black person to conduct the interview would go smoothly...

My first thought was why Ma$e wasn't invited as he worked directly under Puff but I'm reading he wasn't accessible...

We all know Cam was gonna clown when in front of mainstream media.

I think that reporter is one fine woman (if that is a woman). Would like to see pics w/o any makeup tho.

So now. Cam is responsible for out of wedlock sex…yall reaching like Dhalsim on this one.
Idk maybe I expected too much from Cam thinking he would have a more of a man’s mature response as a whole without antics.

They should have brought 50 up there. Although we didn’t know about the documentary release until after the fact. 50 however would have at least made an entertaining albeit educational lesson out of the segment without making it about himself only.

Idk maybe I expected too much from Cam thinking he would have a more of a man’s mature response as a whole without antics.

They should have brought 50 up there. Although we didn’t know about the documentary release until after the fact. 50 however would have at least made an entertaining albeit educational lesson out of the segment without making it about himself only.
Huh? You think 50 wouldn't turn shit into about him?

The tried to get him on TV to provide gossip about another dude he didn't work directly with enough to have an insiders opinion. He took the opportunity to promote his brand.

This the same dude that said he would move before calling the police on his neighbor.. Why would you expect him to tell on anybody??
A serial killer at that

CNN is a top journalism platform, are they not,?

Shouldn't they of all people.... Do their research?

I would have been shocked if Cam acted behaved and civilized. Did he call the woman out her name? No

He didn't waste her time either... Because like he said, they didn't call him there to debate a serious topic... The called him for celebrity gossip. CNN inviting rappers in the to be interviewed on celebrity gossip.

Cam did a Cam

This why I say niggaz like to be lied to...

Cam was. A complete buffoon for but using an ub serious meeting very carefully...

Just come to me house to be with them

Back