Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Take Cole out the poll.

Shit pisses me off seeing him still up there lol

:uhhuh6:

fr, off the strength of his nut ass apologizing alone.

shit got me listening to him in a whole new light. I'm tired of hearing this nigga talk about how he cheated on his girl and how he not really in the streets. I only just now realized how often that nigga stay repeating that shit.

This and the Prince line the one ones v Dot

I forget where but I remember somebody saying that Drake drops the kinds of lines where you know he specifically talking to you. It might not be as direct a shot as the general public thinks, but he'll say some shit that the person he's talking to directly knows is about them

I forget where but I remember somebody saying that Drake drops the kinds of lines where you know he specifically talking to you. It might not be as direct a shot as the general public thinks, but he'll say some shit that the person he's talking to directly knows is about them
Learned that from Jay lol

The funniest shit about all of this is Kendrick specifically mentioning niggas having to clique up as a diss to Drake...while the entire theme of Metro and Future going at Drake has been to get niggas to team up against him.

Because of that there probably won't ever just be a direct Drake to Kendrick only response because now so many others done involved themselves in it so any response is gonna mention these other niggas too.

@Chicity said that was different tho

:hahaha:

Back