FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now if this is AI then Drake needs to find out why even a computer rendition would use a line in a diss about him “just getting his nails done and not wantin’ to chip’em…

That’s fuckin’ hilarious 🤣 😂🤣
I might be getting you confused with someone else but didn't you say you had the long pinky nail? 🤔

NIGGA YOU IN HERE SPECULATING ON IF THIS IS AI AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE GOT DAMN SONG?!?!
I literally posted twice that I’m not listening til the boy stamps the track

Plus it’s not streaming anywhere

• Wack
Reactions: SeaSnake
@Eyerone I dissed you at the cool table but you didn't reply. I guess you keeping the same energy, it must have sucked to you lol

My FYP is full of folks still hating on Drake

Even when he made the better song he still gets no love lmao.

Fuck it, I’m playing Nothing was the Same, Forest Hills Drive and Damn all day. Might add in a few Weekend songs

Future music don’t get spins from me because I think his music is trash

Reactions: unspoken_respect
@Eyerone I dissed you at the cool table but you didn't reply. I guess you keeping the same energy, it must have sucked to you lol

Nigga, you pretended to be another nigga because you loved a light skint broad from the internet who didn’t even let you get a whiff of the pussy. Nigga was writing love letters talking about how you yearned for the bitch. Ha!

I don’t even acknowledge you as a real person let alone a real nigga. You are an avatar ass weirdo cosplaying as D’Militant because you think niggas will forget how much of a weirdo you really are if you over compensate with your blackness. Nigga, you worse than a coon. You ain’t even comfortable in your own black ass skin.

Now go play

My FYP is full of folks still hating on Drake

Even when he made the better song he still gets no love lmao.

Fuck it, I’m playing Nothing was the Same, Forest Hills Drive and Damn all day. Might add in a few Weekend songs

Future music don’t get spins from me because I think his music is trash
He can't a make better song with better disses imo

Real or fake it was a decent response. I feel like we can say round 1 is over. No clear winner imo.

Both Kendrick and Drake done threw some jabs.. Time for some real punches to be thrown.

I wonder if the other folks that got hit respond as well.

Truthfully I just wanna hear from Kendrick and Drake at this point tho.

The funniest shit about all of this is Kendrick specifically mentioning niggas having to clique up as a diss to Drake...while the entire theme of Metro and Future going at Drake has been to get niggas to team up against him.

Because of that there probably won't ever just be a direct Drake to Kendrick only response because now so many others done involved themselves in it so any response is gonna mention these other niggas too.

The funniest shit about all of this is Kendrick specifically mentioning niggas having to clique up as a diss to Drake...while the entire theme of Metro and Future going at Drake has been to get niggas to team up against him.

Because of that there probably won't ever just be a direct Drake to Kendrick only response because now so many others done involved themselves in it so any response is gonna mention these other niggas too.

they can just get half a bar... "fuck yall niggas"