Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol how can you have facts when liking art is based on opinions? You will probably say his wordplay and subject matter are what makes him better but still opinion not fact.
You don't know ball

You don't know ball

Basketball has stats and results to back up an opinion. Rap has sales and stuff but that’s not good enough. We can go based on critical acclaim. But you haven’t shown anything besides what every Lupe fan says. No facts just opinions and that’s cool. Because if we used any criteria you wouldn’t be able to explain why Lupe is better.

Basketball has stats and results to back up an opinion. Rap has sales and stuff but that’s not good enough. We can go based on critical acclaim. But you haven’t shown anything besides what every Lupe fan says. No facts just opinions and that’s cool. Because if we used any criteria you wouldn’t be able to explain why Lupe is better.
Lee me lone czar fam

Late to this conversation, but “Overly Dedicated” is better than any J Cole or Drake album and it’s not even a top 2 Kendrick album.

“To Pimp a Butterfly” still sucks though. Listened to it again yesterday to make sure I am not crazy, yea, the album is still Basura.

Is it real or are we all Jordan ?

iverson-jordan.gif

I really want that to be real cuz it was fire. Flow was insane. And content wise I can see Drake's saying all the stuff he said. So I hope this the one

Back