Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Drake vs Kendrick: Pick The Best 2 Songs

• Push Ups

• Taylor Made

• Euphoria

• 6:16 In LA

• Family Matters

• Meet The Grahams

• Not Like Us

• The Heart Pt.6

Results are only viewable after voting.
My boy just let me hear a snippet of a track that Drake got….

Put it out Drizzy lol….you sayin’ names and shit!!

Dude at work played a snippet from a IG reel…

Now I’m not a Drake fan so my algorithm won’t find it lol but it sounded like new bars that came from what Dot was sayin’ in tha Like That verse

Again…bein’ an admitted Drake hater if it was actual bars from an actual track …can’t lie…I’m intrigued lol

Now that Cole knocked himself out, we're here at the main event.

The clock is on Drake.

My early predictions:

I think Drake is gonna drop a bomb. I think he has more ammo on Ross and Future and the stand out bars from the diss will be about them.

Eventhough Kendrick had some dope bars on Like That (For all the dogs/K9, B Legit/40 Water, etc), Drake will have the better bars.

Kendrick will also drop a bomb, but I think the determining factor will be delivery and preference.

Drake will have bars with a condescending tone, compared to Kendrick who has a more powerful delivery. Not on the same level as Pac, but you feel like Kendrick means the shit he's saying, which is gonna make the bars hit harder. Plus I feel like Kendrick has way more ammo on Drake, than Drake has on Kendrick.

Aight, I'm done nerding out lol

I'll just listen to "more M's" off Her Loss

Thought he was just talking about generic rapper but the bars hit harder with more context

Back