Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right now Drake got people around LA offering $10k for info on Kendrick.

Same he tried with pusha

If we take what we’ve been given from them. Say they all gave us their peak already. Kendrick clears everytime so I’m going with Kendrick.

I like Kendrick, and lmfao Kendrick outshined Big Sean on the Control song. Now Lendrick is out shining Big Sean on putting out a new song. Big Sean and Wale never get any shine in these debates. Meek Mill some where in Diddy Sex Dungeon. I like Drake, but he does get annoying and to passive aggressive, to much pettiness.

So I gotta ride with

Last edited:
At some point…you gotta be old school and defend your honor 🤷🏾‍♂️. Be above the drama doesn’t mean anything if you’re a rapper.

I see nothing happening like it is now. Maybe subliminals here and there but that's it. Maybe some IG social media subs. Meh

I see nothing happening like it is now. Maybe subliminals here and there but that's it. Maybe some IG social media subs. Meh

Na. Kendrick put dudes on the clock. Everyone waiting to see how they respond. Drake so far lookin terrible, he making sassy posts and getting emotional at his shows. J.Cole is more cerebral and calculated. I think he working on his response diss, either track or just a verse. But is coming (no Diddy)

Back