Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who popularized the Air Force 1s in the culture?

Elzo69Renaissance

Didnt you hear about the last nigga who swung @ me

Stupid beef du jour

Nelly in his feels cuz ASAP Rocky stated he is the one who popularized the Air Force ones

Last edited by a moderator:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_(shoe)

air force 1's came out in 82. You telling me they weren't popular until 20 years later in 2002?

Fam, nobody was really fuckin with AF1's. In 91 I had copped a pair of Air Force V's, all white, in both high and low top. Each time a new AF shoe dropped, that's what cats fucked with. Nooooooooobody had AF1's back then unless they were hand-me-downs and leanin' to the side like three wheel motion. Through the 90's you ain't see 'em at all. When Nelly's joint dropped, that's when you started seein' people rockin' em heavy. He single-handedly made AF1's popular 'cause they never left the streets after that.

NY and Baltimore popularized AF1's ,after they released in 82 nike stopped producing them as

General releases and B more and NY were the only places that sold em. As far as new school, 2000's

to present you definitely have to give Nelly his props. AF1's are wack now though.

First pair i ever had was in 01' i believe

I use to buy a fresh pair every 18 months (All White or All Black)

TBH all white af1, jeans, and white tee was like standard 1st day of skool "Fit"

I bought some Air Force Ones a few years ago, or so I thought.

They turned out to be bootlegs and the sole wore out after wearing them about 5 times. The problem was I didn't wear them 5 times in a row, it probably took a month before I wore them 5 times. I didn't have the receipt so I couldn't return them.

I learned my lesson, never buy brand name shoes from an independent mom and pop store. Go to a well known chain like Foot Locker or Macys. Or Amazon.

I bought some Air Force Ones a few years ago, or so I thought.

They turned out to be bootlegs and the sole wore out after wearing them about 5 times. The problem was I didn't wear them 5 times in a row, it probably took a month before I wore them 5 times. I didn't have the receipt so I couldn't return them.

I learned my lesson, never buy brand name shoes from an independent mom and pop store. Go to a well known chain like Foot Locker or Macys. Or Amazon.
They like 70 dollars fam

Back