Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've heard way to many bad stories about hi point. It's only one person I know that ran thru a full clip with out jamming or a double feed. And when I actually looked at them it's better as a paper weight or dealing blunt trauma to the head

There has not been a single bad review of their carbines except the .45. I did see a review of their .380 carbine where dude was basically like it's pretty pointless to even make a .380 carbine, but other than that it ran like a champ.

The handguns??? They're blocky, ugly, heavy as shit, but they run. I saw all the memes about the early joints falling apart, etc, but apparently they've tightened up quality control so now the biggest complaint is that they're ugly as shit... and they are. Even this 10mm is ugly as shit. But for $225 you get something that consistently goes bang when you pull the trigger. I'm ok with one of those in my nightstand.

Gotta give it up to Arkansas. Their government put a law in place that basically says "Fuck you" to the ATF and the federal government.

Time stamped at the relevant spot

that the .22lr joint? I almost bought one a few months back but had to clear my head 'cause I was setting money aside to move across the country and that would have cut into it.

... I still feel like I need a .22lr rifle.

Yea, it's my first AR. I didn't wanna jump straight to a .45. Just gonna practice with the .22 for a while, then cop a .45 later this year.

Been hitting the range with the .22 and 9mm.

E0AF4FE5-C5B7-450A-BB7D-E20AF1F2D993.jpeg

Wait until you get your hands on a full-on .223/.556 NATO AR15. You won't look back as far as rifles are concerned... Unless you pick up a .308.

If the range you go to rents out guns, rent a "standard" AR15 (i.e. .223/.556) next time you're out.

I hate .22 maybe cause of the loading. But i guess I'll have to get right with them so my lil one's can get familiar with them.

He makes a strong case for how these dudes think. Look for soft targets with no guns allowed or with no armed guards and wreak havoc there instead of the place where they just might get shot.

Back