Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to get a safe but really no where to put it at without having to cut out the wall. I've seen them at Costco and they look nice as hell and wouldn't mind getting one and is a decent price

What safes do you all use?

I really need to get one at some point. Right now I keep my handguns locked up in individual cases on a shelf, my Sub2k, all of it magazines, and the bulk of 9mm sits locked up in a toolbox on the floor under the handguns and my other two rifles are in a Plano case across from that. The mag for those two are in a backpack next to the case. I got ammo all over the place including in two lock boxes. I have space at the back of my closet, I just gotta re-arrange shit in there to accommodate a safe.

Tough call, it's between the AR and shottie

Ammo for the AR and shottie are plentiful and cheap.
shotgun shells can be had at Walmart and Meijer tho, they don't sell .223/5.56 either place
AR's mag capacity is 5-6 times that of a shottie.
Shotgun has to be semi-auto, the one in the pic appears to be just that.
Shottie is better for large game (i.e. deer, elk, moose, bear)
AR is better for long shots
Both will put holes in your house, your neighbor's crib, and might hit the car next door

Still gotta think about it.

I'll take a ar if it's a ar-15 or ar-10 I'll take either long range or close up. Shotty only for close range and would only want a handgun just to conceal

Back