Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been watching videos on the best compact pistols. I do church security 1-2x a week in an area where there’s a lot of transients.

I had an encounter with some guy who thought I was “out to get him”. He had passed by a few times getting mouthy and I felt he was going to come back with a weapon.

So I called for back up, two guys came out who are always carrying..when the transient came back, he had a 2x4 and kept pointing me out as “the guy who’s spying on him”..no guns were drawn and he was talked down and he left for the rest of the night…

Anyway, I need a good compact conceal carry. I’m a smaller dude. Currently looking at these..thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_3123.jpeg
    IMG_3123.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Been watching videos on the best compact pistols. I do church security 1-2x a week in an area where there’s a lot of transients.

I had an encounter with some guy who thought I was “out to get him”. He had passed by a few times getting mouthy and I felt he was going to come back with a weapon.

So I called for back up, two guys came out who are always carrying..when the transient came back, he had a 2x4 and kept pointing me out as “the guy who’s spying on him”..no guns were drawn and he was talked down and he left for the rest of the night…

Anyway, I need a good compact conceal carry. I’m a smaller dude. Currently looking at these..thoughts?

If you get something sub compact make sure you're hand fits the whole handle no pinky hanging off. And honestly just go some where and put your hands on em and see what stands out for you

Check out the Taurus G3C (9mm or .40 S&W) as well. I have the larger G3 in 9mm, but the 3C can be used with my Level 2 holster as well as the G3 mags. You being in Cali means a capacity restriction and Taurus has you covered on that. I know a lotta people tend to shit on Taurus, but I've been really happy with mine. It's my favorite to shoot of the three handguns I own.

@VIBE There's also the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield and Shield+ in 9mm or .40. I have the Shield. It's my least favorite gun because it's entirely too small. I figured it would be ok with the factory extended mags (8rd plus pinky extension) but that ain't the case. What I found the last time out was I have to use these ProMag 10rd extended mags in order to shoot properly because they accommodate my XL sized hands. It's a single stack mag so 10rds makes it just right for me.

The Shield+, on the other hand, uses a double stack magazine and they make them Cali compliant. Its kind of a dinky gun for me, so I keep it for backup.

Pic is of my Shield with the 10rd ProMag extendo in it.

IMG_20240108_000638115_HDR.jpg

S&W came out w the bodyguard 2.0. I peeped that. Honest Outlaw liked it a lot. I like his reviews. Not sure if Colion has reviewed it yet. But something small and easy to carry, no imprinting..is all I want for my EDC.

There’s many others I want for home and just for shooting. There’s no shortage of gun guys at my church lol we will be going shooting in September. I get to try a lot of cool guns. These guys are stocked to the teeth.

S&W came out w the bodyguard 2.0. I peeped that. Honest Outlaw liked it a lot. I like his reviews. Not sure if Colion has reviewed it yet. But something small and easy to carry, no imprinting..is all I want for my EDC.

There’s many others I want for home and just for shooting. There’s no shortage of gun guys at my church lol we will be going shooting in September. I get to try a lot of cool guns. These guys are stocked to the teeth.

The M&P Shield and Shield+ are slim enough that printing shouldn't be an issue. They're slimmer than my Taurus G3, which also means they're slimmer than the G3C.

If you happen to see one, also check out the Mossberg MC2sc. Naturally, I have the bigger joint, the MC2c and it fits my had similar to the Taurus, except a bit slimmer. The MC2sc is their compact joint and gets high praise from everyone that's reviewed it so far.

Back