Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

@Hellczar you see what this nigga @AP21 doin right?

Im pretty sure that nigga banned you lmao... you absolutely deserved it.. but you at the very least deserve to know who did it to you lmfao

Wait...so is it tha highest bid on tha banner gets tha bread or just 2m buy in on however many niggaz you wanna bet would ban him...then all tha winners split tha pot?? I’m confused af...but entertained as well

:ualreadyknow:

I didn’t make those prices guys and this is why I should be mod of the year AGAIN because that’s stupidity and it’s inflation and I DO NOT support it.

kandy out.

you don't

take from that what you will though
tenor.gif

I didn’t make those prices guys and this is why I should be mod of the year AGAIN because that’s stupidity and it’s inflation and I DO NOT support it.

kandy out.

so uhhhh... that 8m price is no longer on the table?

if banning people from threads was a low number then you have to worry about people abusing it and then you gotta set a rule on how many times someone can ban someone in a week or something

if you spent $25M to ban someone from a thread, they must've really pissed you tf off lol

Reactions: B_A
if banning people from threads was a low number then you have to worry about people abusing it and then you gotta set a rule on how many times someone can ban someone in a week or something

if you spent $25M to ban someone from a thread, they must've really pissed you tf off lol

you should put in the store a reveal of who banned who.

gone head and do it @AP21 if you aint scared lol

Ole Chris Rock “bullets should cost $10,000 a pc” ass lookin’ nigga....lol

Say G...I asked 2 questions and you co-signed tha damn post...was that a co-sign for tha 1st question or for tha second?? Part A or part B?? Lol

Ole Chris Rock “bullets should cost $10,000 a pc” ass lookin’ nigga....lol

Say G...I asked 2 questions and you co-signed tha damn post...was that a co-sign for tha 1st question or for tha second?? Part A or part B?? Lol
my fault lol

$2m buys you in, if you guess right, you split it with the people who guessed the person. If you are the only one, you get the whole pot

if no one successfully guesses, the person that banned Czar gets the entire pot

my fault lol

$2m buys you in, if you guess right, you split it with the people who guessed the person. If you are the only one, you get the whole pot

if no one successfully guesses, the person that banned Czar gets the entire pot

what about niggas that was falsely accused??? bet that im for sure suing yo ass when this shit is over @AP21

For what? I picked 5 ppl at 2m apc

Also, how you counting bets from ppl who ain’t paid? @Beta known for shady betting practices
my fault, you're right

i'ma just take it from his bank

you still getting sued tho and im still gon get paid for your slander.

You can settle out of court if you want.. save yourself the trouble.. or I can take ya whole bank lol
are the people that nominated you gonna be named in the suit as well?

Back