Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

you wasting your money fam.. it wasn't me lol

@AP21 do I get any proceeds of this fuckery for being falsely accused? Im bout to sue yo ass lol

You and him were going back and forth yesterday and you got the loot. Makes the most sense.

Could always be a mod.

You win some, you lose some.

We also need to discuss why people think so many people want to get rid of dude.

You and him were going back and forth yesterday and you got the loot. Makes the most sense.

Could always be a mod.

You win some, you lose some.

We also need to discuss why people think so many people want to get rid of dude.

fair.. but my money from yesterday hasn't changed... I also said I would pay to ban him from THIS thread just to make a point and mods laughed it off.. I was serious lol

8m. I got you.

I mean that nigga aint even in this thread no more like that at this point.. but you know what... just cuz... yeah fuck it.. 8ms to ban him from this thread??you say the word. Let me know where the money gotta go and its a wrap lol

Whoever did it come forward already lmao

I mean that nigga aint even in this thread no more like that at this point.. but you know what... just cuz... yeah fuck it.. 8ms to ban him from this thread??you say the word. Let me know where the money gotta go and its a wrap lol

Whoever did it come forward already lmao
its $25M brah lol

Back