Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

I see what these niggas @Chicity and @AP21 tryna do... lmfao

be clear @Hellczar if I wanted you banned ida told you beforehand.. ida changed your avi.. put a banner on your shit..changed your avi.... the works.

I dont have shit to hide
I'm glad you cared just enough to humor me fam

unlike some others

I see what these niggas @Chicity and @AP21 tryna do... lmfao

be clear @Hellczar if I wanted you banned ida told you beforehand.. ida changed your avi.. put a banner on your shit..changed your avi.... the works.

I dont have shit to hide

I’ll take back the mama joke. I don’t like but at least you operate like a real nigga. Unless you a Saints fan. Fuck them other niggas too

I'm glad you cared just enough to humor me fam

unlike some others

lol fam i was just bored and keeping shit going bro.. i gotchu lol

You mama a ho

If she dead my bad

and you wonder why theres about 10 niggas in the poll of who would want your punkass banned lol. Im not gonna resort to bitch behaviour and insulting family members like you tho.. sucka shit

lol fam i was just bored and keeping shit going bro.. i gotchu lol

and you wonder why theres about 10 niggas in the poll of who would want your punkass banned lol. Im not gonna resort to bitch behaviour and insulting family members like you tho.. sucka shit

Y’all really ain’t do mama jokes in school fam? Like ain’t no way it was just my school. Then again we all like 30 and given context I can understand. Damn you guys actually taught me something

Y’all really ain’t do mama jokes in school fam? Like ain’t no way it was just my school. Then again we all like 30 and given context I can understand. Damn you guys actually taught me something

lol of course... if I have an issue with someone tho I talk about and roast THEM... not their family members that aint got shit to do with it.. they gon get this work.. thats just me tho *shrugs*

Lmaooooo.

If I want a nigga banned from a thread I'd just ask. Paying for it?

SillyLimpingLemming-size_restricted.gif

@AP21 you know better g.

Niggas been cleaning yall out the last 2 hours it ain't me.

Anyway. $5mil on @Inori

EDIT: I'm taking $5mil from my initial bet and splitting it on @AP21 and @Duwop

My black ass been asleep since I got home from work at 11 this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmaooooo.

If I want a nigga banned from a thread I'd just ask. Paying for it?

View attachment 175299

@AP21 you know better g.

Niggas been cleaning yall out the last 2 hours it ain't me.

Anyway. $10mil on @Inori

My black ass been asleep since I got home from work at 11 this morning.

you wasting your money fam.. it wasn't me lol

@AP21 do I get any proceeds of this fuckery for being falsely accused? Im bout to sue yo ass lol

Back