Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

Lol you don’t even post in that thread. Be real Dos your MO is business first. Then some trickle down pride and morals type of thing. You always asking how xyz led to abc and etc. Then you relate to running a company or some shit and go in circles. I get it you probably got dickriders behind the scenes probably paying some nigga rent or something. But you say the same shit every thread. And still in a rage. A deep sadness comes over me when you force me to respond. Sad state when our elders rather debate strangers on the internet instead of earning the respect of the community.
well how about you leave me alone....let me throw rocks and hide my hands.

i have an idea .....its only part...not whole but if niggas aint even entertaining it...i get to talk shit until someone else brings something to the table and i will follow...so until then..........im not sure what we fight about so i call you fat and gay to gey something...anything started.

so shut ya gey fat ass up
but i didnt say nothing and i didnt know why we hear.

well how about you leave me alone....let me throw rocks and hide my hands.

i have an idea .....its only part...not whole but if niggas aint even entertaining it...i get to talk shit until someone else brings something to the table and i will follow...so until then..........im not sure what we fight about so i call you fat and gay to gey something...anything started.

so shut ya gey fat ass up
but i didnt say nothing and i didnt know why we hear.

Lol so wait you’re not strong enough to voice your opinion on something because it’s un popular? Are you really even passionate about it then. Ask yourself that.

I already deduced you one them niggas who don’t like when people disagree with you. Your soul is bleached

Lol so wait you’re not strong enough to voice your opinion on something because it’s un popular? Are you really even passionate about it then. Ask yourself that.

I already deduced you one them niggas who don’t like when people disagree with you. Your soul is bleached
i am the only person who speaks his mind regardless.

fukk you been?

you soul is diabetic,,,no insulin.

You know what... this some bullshit that im even mentioned in here.

I dont hide my hands and I make myself quite clear with my interactions on this bitch.

Matter of fact.. since niggas wanna include me in this bullshit

@Chicity @AP21 how much is it gonna cost to ban that nigga @Hellczar from THIS thread.. since yall wanna play
As if you dont know.....

Lmao bruh knock it the fuck off. If I have a problem with someone I let it be known.

dont believe me?... tell me how much and "push the muhfuckin button nigga!"

I said it here for all to see that i'll put money up to get him the fuck outa this thread if I feel like it. Who else willing to do the same?
this how you fight back

You know what... this some bullshit that im even mentioned in here.

I dont hide my hands and I make myself quite clear with my interactions on this bitch.

Matter of fact.. since niggas wanna include me in this bullshit

@Chicity @AP21 how much is it gonna cost to ban that nigga @Hellczar from THIS thread.. since yall wanna play

this niggas furious

Back