Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

Nice try. Premature baby looking ass nigga.
How you feel when Czar was Harlem shaking throughout the spot when you couldn't even get in the club?

I hope with that extra time you got to help more ppl put they groceries in they car

~coughs~ you can purchase immunity from the store ~coughs~

I mean I don't actively beef with anyone here and I try to be objective in my conversations/debates, so if I do.... it was on some petty shit lol *shrugs*

lmao this nigga up to something....
didnt stop Judah from getting at Chitown Braxton tho did it

:hahaha:

How you feel when Czar was Harlem shaking throughout the spot when you couldn't even get in the club?

I hope with that extra time you got to help more ppl put they groceries in they car

Keep proving my point. Lol. As if this shit is getting to me rn. Lmao. Your only serving to why shit is in disarray. Focused on bullshit instead of building.

Keep proving my point. Lol. As if this shit is getting to me rn. Lmao. Your only serving to why shit is in disarray. Focused on bullshit instead of building.
You wasn't back 10mins b4 you started crying

Now you in here talking like a Muslim. We need to be working together huh my brother

You wasn't back 10mins b4 you started crying

Now you in here talking like a Muslim. We need to be working together huh my brother

Someone give him a reaction. Please. He's dying out here.

Back