Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

And yet, I'm where you wanna be. Let that sink in

What Kandy gotta do with this?

This why you niggas victims, this shit right here

She did the exact same shit you claim other niggas are doing which birthed this whole divide.

Thats hilarious to me.

well damn..

@Chi-town B I got nothin against you bruh.. but I will say I chuckled to myself at one of your earlier posts today..

You had a whole trial and shit against @Chicity for telling you to "suck my dick"... but you told him earlier... to "suck A dick"

lmao I thought that shit was ironic and hilarious as fuck that you felt it was ok to say that.

Most of the issues on this site stem from bringing peoples family members into things and insulting them.... and saying gay/suspect shit.

All of you are being ridiculous....lol I'll see all of yall currently involved again in the next thread in 2-3 months about the same concerns tho. And it will do numbers..... AGAIN
That nigga an idiot

Becky a whole nother level of victim.

She did the exact same shit you claim other niggas are doing which birthed this whole divide.

Thats hilarious to me.
And it was handled.....over a year ago

Yall act like she run around talking about CTB pops today with impunity. Yall just wanna stay victims which is nuts to me

One of you get ya mans @Chicity he's ruining ya'll credibility by the minute. He should technically get banned for that last post. But picking and choosing.

Back