Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

I liked it when you got robbed or robbed someone.. you KNEW who was responsible either way... and you would move accordingly afterwards. I think the same should apply to site or thread bans personally.

Sure it's fun to guess... but still... if I do some shit to someone... i want them to know it was me lol

ah ok I see where you're coming from. While that's a fair stance... if this shit is continuously causing problems on the site... Maybe it warrants a discussion if that should be a rule or not just so there's no confusion.

Bringing family into arguments on here seems to be a point of contention with many posters... that's all I was saying.

Y'all got it lol
You know who got a problem with they family bring brought up? Niggas that like starting shit

Stop holding these part time bullies, part time victims hand b

Motherfuckers wanna tiptoe the line but get mad when others jump it with full abandon

You know who got a problem with they family bring brought up? Niggas that like starting shit

Motherfuckers wanna tiptoe the line but get mad when others jump it with full abandon
Like a mod didn't bring my family up and got me banned for returning fire, stfu you stay saying stupid shit

So for me it's a bannable offense but not anyone else on abw. That's what your saying? Be clear.
I'm saying when you actively play a role in getting ya family insulted you gonna be banned also.

You found a weak spot on him and kept poking at.

He found ya weak spot and now you wanna cry foul.

So yeah, you got banned also

Like kandy?

Lmaooooo you niggas are wild. @AP21 this the shit I'm talking about. Don't tell me niggas weren't acting on some personal shit.

well damn..

@Chi-town B I got nothin against you bruh.. but I will say I chuckled to myself at one of your earlier posts today..

You had a whole trial and shit against @Chicity for telling you to "suck my dick"... but you told him earlier... to "suck A dick"

lmao I thought that shit was ironic and hilarious as fuck that you felt it was ok to say that.

Most of the issues on this site stem from bringing peoples family members into things and insulting them.... and saying gay/suspect shit.

All of you are being ridiculous....lol I'll see all of yall currently involved again in the next thread in 2-3 months about the same concerns tho. And it will do numbers..... AGAIN

well damn..

@Chi-town B I got nothin against you bruh.. but I will say I chuckled to myself at one of your earlier posts today..

You had a whole trial and shit against @Chicity for telling you to "suck my dick"... but you told him earlier... to "suck A dick"

lmao I thought that shit was ironic and hilarious as fuck that you felt it was ok to say that.

Most of the issues on this site stem from bringing peoples family members into things and insulting them.... and saying gay/suspect shit.

All of you are being ridiculous....lol I'll see all of yall currently involved again in the next thread in 2-3 months about the same concerns tho. And it will do numbers..... AGAIN
Suck my dick ain't the same as eat a dick. One is you inviting a person to your own genitals which is gay and the other you just telling someone to eat a dick that ain't got nothing to do with your own genitals. I have never invited any nigga to my genitals

Nah, you just upset cause I'm calling out your biased modding. You suck and shouldn't even be allowed the position
And yet, I'm where you wanna be. Let that sink in

Like kandy?

Lmaooooo you niggas are wild. @AP21 this the shit I'm talking about. Don't tell me niggas weren't acting on some personal shit.
What Kandy gotta do with this?

This why you niggas victims, this shit right here

Back