Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

So uh.. what about retard shaming? is that a bannable offense because these niggas been calling my brother retarded for like the last 2 month

Its like 4 or 5 of em

I also want @Kandy mod position for the remainder of the month since i've been publicly humiliated due to her asking me that shit infront of everybody

if she wanted to know she could of sent me a PM. My inbox is always open

:cry:

Now i gotta deal with that shit for the remainder of my posting career, these niggas never forget

So uh.. what about retard shaming? is that a bannable offense because these niggas been calling my brother retarded for like the last 2 month

Its like 4 or 5 of em

I also want @Kandy mod position for the remainder of the month since i've been publicly humiliated due to her asking me that shit infront of everybody

Now i gotta deal with that shit for the remainder of my posting career, these niggas never forget
Name ya enemies and they gone

Its like 4 or 5 of em

I thought about your retarded brother the other day too. Lmaooooo

It’s fair when they do something to someone and the other person gets punished and actually takes the consequences with no issues.

it’s unfair when they do the EXACT same thing and get punished. Difference is they can’t handle the consequence. So they spend all day in a thread “not caring” about being banned. I mean all day too.

It’s a mental sickness.

And your punk ass has two court cases, maybe more but those was the first two I came across
I didnt pop shit with Du, he falsely accused me

I didnt pop shit with AP, I represented others interest

You sir are a whole victim and need to be protected in the streets

Back