Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

lol Yall gonna put ban immunity protection(Not including mod bans to be clear) and/or ban reveals in the store or nah?

Shut the fuck up, you coming up with every excuse
I don't need an excuse to know why you play the victim

You was born on the westside, the bitchassness run thru you like lemonade on a summer day

It's always the so called bad guys fault when you niggas be out of pocket just as much as everyone else. We just started playing the same game y'all been playing from the start but now it's a problem when we're using y'all plans

I don't need an excuse to know why you play the victim

You was born on the westside, the bitchassness run thru you like lemonade on a summer day
Oh no another he from the westside post from this clown. You ran up from around here like a bitch and took your ass to the simpleton part of the country cause you couldn't cut it here

lol Yall gonna put ban immunity protection(Not including mod bans to be clear) and/or ban reveals in the store or nah?
i JUST made a thread

im still working on a way to do the ban reveals

Oh no another he from the westside post from this clown. You ran up from around here like a bitch and took your ass to the simpleton part of the country cause you couldn't cut it here
I been everywhere ya bum ass couldnt afford to be

One day you too maybe to travel like I have

Fam I was okay with being banned from the off topic thread but not the nba thread

That’s the main reason I’m posting at this site. Don’t do this not the same day Miami is playing their first preseason game

I don’t wanna be apart of this

Damn that sucks. Not even being sarcastic. That’s like having 2k but being banned from MyPlayer.

Nothing gets these niggaz in their feelings like a good ole ban....

As much shit as they talk about this place.... Taking a break from it is fucking torture for them

Back