Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

I'm shocked you niggas actually modding even though AP wasn't going to do nothing an hour ago.
Both of them have made suspect posts towards each other for over a year now

Outside of that, there haven't been any issues that warranted a discussion like this. The easiest thing to do was to suggest both of them just ignore the other one but apparently that's still not good enough

I don't care about who's right or wrong. I care about what's right and wrong.

I don't!

Freeman attacked his sexuality AND made references to him having wild monkey aids. Czar prepared for the worst...Freeman should get prepared also

I keep my jokes on one target. If yall want to let him slide cool. Everyone's fam is fair game then.

This nigga had fair warning from @Duwop to leave family out of it and me and du don't even fuck with eachother. He still trying to take it there.

Nobody asking for respectful jokes faggot keep my family out your fucking mouth.

Lol every faggot joke can lead to a dad joke. If it’s no respect then how can you expect me not to willingly cross the line. I could get permabanned today and it would suck and I’ll be over it. But deep in your heart you would know that you bitching and crying to mods and not harsh jokes would be what got me out of here. You’re too prideful for that sis

A nigga fam constantly get brought up and he the one to get banned while the offender who constantly flirting with niggas gets mad because those niggas call him what he is. You niggas are wack

A nigga fam constantly get brought up and he the one to get banned while the offender who constantly flirting with niggas gets mad because those niggas call him what he is. You niggas are wack
Go to sleep

Back