Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who banned hellczar from the cool table forum betting thread

At this point, it appears that both of y'all have gone beyond jokes so at this point, y'all should just probably ignore each other.

Maybe y'all can one day squash it but today don't appear to be that day
You got time for this but wanna make me wait on whoever started a beef with me

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
I'm not putting him on ignore. Either yall do something or other people's family gonna be fair game. And when I seing imma swing low. It's cool with me. I just wanted to see you niggas pick and choose like I thought you would.

I'm not putting him on ignore. Either yall do something or other people's family gonna be fair game. And when I seing imma swing low. It's cool with me. I just wanted to see you niggas pick and choose like I thought you would.
Who is picking and choosing?

Lol he was cool with people he don’t afree with family being brought up. But nooow it’s an issue. Somebody on the internet shouldn’t vex you so much

But ill leave it be. Niggas can call you a fag for a whole year but be in their feelings when somebody uses dirty tactics. Y’all wanted a less sensitive ABW riiiiiight

I'm not gonna say what someone's limit should be. He made it clear his was his family and you kept going at him about it.

I'll say it before it gets to far

@Hellczar while I understand where ya jks are coming from, opening the door like you did to his family catching bullets also opens the door to ya seed catching them same bullets

Don't know how far @King Freeman willing to go but you can't expect him to hold back cause of the door you opened.

I think y'all have done a great job of dissing each other without having to attack ppl who don't post here

Don't be like CTB

I'm not gonna say what someone's limit should be. He made it clear his was his family and you kept going at him about it.

Fuck his line. That shit arbitrary as hell. You can’t throw stones and complain about fairness. You seen his mo he asking to be disrespected.

@Hellczar while I understand where ya jks are coming from, opening the door like you did to his family catching bullets also opens the door to ya seed catching them same bullets

Don't know how far @King Freeman willing to go but you can't expect him to hold back cause of the door you opened.

I think y'all have done a great job of dissing each other without having to attack ppl who don't post here

Don't be like CTB
I have never done anything wrong

Don't be like CTB

I completely understand and somewhat expect it. Since he said that lil aids joke I been waiting to cross that line. Shit ain’t going beyond the internet. But I been on social media forever this is the regular set of events

Back