Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong? DJ Vlad for asking the questions or the people that answer the questions?

An example of one out of hundreds of shows comes on neo ego. It is called "trafficked". The trailer is below. Chick gets told a whole process of where fentanyl is made and distributed. Some people dont have their identity covered. Not sure how to post videos.

tumblr_mp6308l8Pm1s1vt4mo1_500.gif

Perfect example is this video. G Herbo on live with all his jewelry on with his homie bragging, on all the bitcoin he ran through and how the FEDs aint seize it. And hes making it seem like they couldnt take it. Most amazing part is hes talking like he beat the case, while he was shitting on Omi. Then they start showing off cars and diamonds like the FEDs arnt watching. Now if they double back and take all the cars jewlery, computers, smart phones, he dont got access to his bitcoin anymore, he gunna say niggas snitched on him.

Seeing this post then seeing how G Herbo and his crew caught all them charges about scamming...idiots

It’s been established that rappers shouldn’t speak on street stuff on any platform let alone on Vlad. We can all agree on that. Cool.

Next question is Vlad wrong for asking those questions? And why do certain people defend him for asking these questions. Remember we’re focusing on Vlad.

It’s been established that rappers shouldn’t speak on street stuff on any platform let alone on Vlad. We can all agree on that. Cool.

Next question is Vlad wrong for asking those questions? And why do certain people defend him for asking these questions. Remember we’re focusing on Vlad.

Your questions have been answered. You just don't like the answers.

He's not a street cat. It's not his job to protect the people he interviews. His job is to get an interview that will be interesting enough to make money. That's what he does. He'd be wrong if he was tricking or coercing the people he interviews into giving the answers they do, but he doesn't.

Basically, what you're doing now is like going to an All You Can Eat buffet, seeing a bunch of fat people with health problems, and then asking if the employees at the buffet are wrong for serving the food.

I think more than a few did vlad is wrong. But he is a white man that’s what they do.

He's not wrong, he's asking the questions his audience wants to know

Your questions have been answered. You just don't like the answers.

He's not a street cat. It's not his job to protect the people he interviews. His job is to get an interview that will be interesting enough to make money. That's what he does. He'd be wrong if he was tricking or coercing the people he interviews into giving the answers they do, but he doesn't.

Basically, what you're doing now is like going to an All You Can Eat buffet, seeing a bunch of fat people with health problems, and then asking if the employees at the buffet are wrong for serving the food.
So basically he’s a vulture. Got it.

Scammers scam I can still get upset about it. That being their personality trait doesn’t give them a pass.

Scammers use deceit and underhanded tactics. Vlad doesn't. I'm not saying you have to like him, but he's honest about who and what he is. If people still support him, then you should really be madder at them for keeping him relevant.

Scammers use deceit and underhanded tactics. Vlad doesn't. I'm not saying you have to like him, but he's honest about who and what he is. If people still support him, then you should really be madder at them for keeping him relevant.
It’s an analogy bro I’m not comparing him to literal scammers. This is who he is. He doesn’t care about the culture or the people he interviews. The constant caping for him is fascinating to me. In y’all eyes he doesn’t do anything wrong. It’s 100% on the people that go on his platform. What do y’all see in him that make y’all defend him? Maybe I’m missing something.

Back