Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong? DJ Vlad for asking the questions or the people that answer the questions?

Fuck Vlad. Yall love to defend predatory tactics. That stays being a pattern here.

A mfer should be smart enough to not get preyed on. Yes. Facts. These mfers that incriminate themselves are stupid.

That doesnt mean the mfer using predatory interview tactics should get a pass though.

That being said, some of these rappers are so hungry for clout, that theyll read of the list of all the crimes they ever committed in front of a rolling camera. Shits stupid. They gotta do better.

So in short, fuck Vlad using predatory ass interview tactics. And i dont wanna say fuck the rappers that fall for them, so ill keep it politically correct and say the rappers that fall for them need to do better.
A non black person is saying this btw.

I've always said it was the rappers that go on there.

What does Vlad really do? It's not like he's acting on behalf or the Feds or sending them secret information he collected. He just puts people in front of a camera and lets them talk. And his guests have made a reputation for getting in the interviews and talking too much. It ain't Vlad's fault that the stupidity of his guests is so legendary that the Feds started to take notice.

On top of that, it ain't even like we didn't know what was up. We've known that people talking recklessly on Vlad interviews can lead to trouble, yet dudes are still jumping on the show and talking, so who's fault is that. You can say Vlad trapped them, but it ain't a trap if they know the deal. That's just them making stupid decisions.

Dj Vlad offered Errol Spence jr a interview and Errol declined cause he knew Vladimir was going to ask questions about rappers getting shot in Dallas and his affiliations with Yella Beezy . Vlad is at fault cause he can talk about anything else

It’s hard to not look incriminating when you get asked those questions but guest’s should demonstrate more discretion
But why those questions?

Nothing about music.....covid, first born.

Or is it that's boring to hear?

So who's really to blame?

People are invested in our destruction. And we freely support it.

But why those questions?

Folks like to know about those things.

I don’t know why y’all keep glossing over that

Folks like to know about those things.

I don’t know why y’all keep glossing over that
So they like to know, he built a platform on it. He gets paid and pays no one and people freely give him content and no invoice just to look like a good legend.

I see three issues...Maybe more

So they like to know, he built a platform on it. He gets paid and pays no one and people freely give him content and no invoice just to look like a good legend.

I see three issues...Maybe more

People wanna know and rappers/street dudes wanna tell it.

They do it without him and do it with him.

They tell all with white folks and they tell it all with black folks.

Again. Folks wanna see this and them dudes want people to know.

But why those questions?

Do you watch the videos?

Most of are like an hour long, broken up into 8/9/10 parts. It covers numerous topics.

Fuck Vlad. Yall love to defend predatory tactics. That stays being a pattern here.

A mfer should be smart enough to not get preyed on. Yes. Facts. These mfers that incriminate themselves are stupid.

That doesnt mean the mfer using predatory interview tactics should get a pass though.

That being said, some of these rappers are so hungry for clout, that theyll read of the list of all the crimes they ever committed in front of a rolling camera. Shits stupid. They gotta do better.

So in short, fuck Vlad using predatory ass interview tactics. And i dont wanna say fuck the rappers that fall for them, so ill keep it politically correct and say the rappers that fall for them need to do better.

Damn.

It took a while, but FINALLY somebody held the CRACKER at least partially accountable.

This Glad character is the dude who will say to
a rapper , “So, tell me... When you’re committing an armed robbery, what exactly is your technique? Give me a play by play of your specific tactics when you rob someone at gunpoint.”

WTF kinda journalism is that?

Everybody knows these rappers are uneducated, fatherless, borderline retarded wanna be thugs, so of course they are partially to blame for snitching on themselves.

DJ Glad knows this, too, that’s why he tries to get them to incriminate themselves.

If that’s all he’s good for then he needs to get the fuck out. This is the dude that thought 2 Pac was alive when Ether came out.
I agree with you but it starts with these guys not going on his platform. It seem like all those guys know what he does but still go on there.

Back