Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong? DJ Vlad for asking the questions or the people that answer the questions?

He makes his money by chopping them
Damn.

It took a while, but FINALLY somebody held the CRACKER at least partially accountable.

This Glad character is the dude who will say to
a rapper , “So, tell me... When you’re committing an armed robbery, what exactly is your technique? Give me a play by play of your specific tactics when you rob someone at gunpoint.”

WTF kinda journalism is that?

Everybody knows these rappers are uneducated, fatherless, borderline retarded wanna be thugs, so of course they are partially to blame for snitching on themselves.

DJ Glad knows this, too, that’s why he tries to get them to incriminate themselves.
He also plays it like they teaching him something or really excited to know..

All accountability falls on the rappers at the end of the day for answering or how they answer the question but Vlad is at fault as well. Example, he is interviewing Young Buck now. Dont be surprised if he asks a question about Cookup Boss, then turn around and interview Cookup Boss down the line, and replay Young Buck's statement about him to him

:hahaha:

if any of y'all got a cape on for vlad but draggin akademiks in the other threads....

enough has been said about him

he was on Jamar's Godcast awhile back and refused to talk about his programming background while at apple and other investment ventures. Jamar had to force it out of him. Why? vlad knew who the audience was and wanted to play dumb. the man is more calculated then most of y'all can see

to say he has no responsibility in all of this straight up goofy. I asked the question and still didnt get an answer

who has benefited from being on his platform similar to artists on the versuz platform?

if any of y'all got a cape on for vlad but draggin akademiks in the other threads....

he was on Jamar's Godcast awhile back and refused to talk about his programming background while at apple and other investment ventures. Jamar had to force it out of him. Why? vlad knew who the audience was and wanted to play dumb. the man is more calculated then most of y'all can see

to say he has no responsibility in all of this straight up goofy. I asked the question and still didnt get an answer

who has benefited from being on his platform similar to artists on the versuz platform?

AK does no journalism work.

You (or anyone) can ask all the gotdamn questions in the world.

They not required to answer a single one of em.

Perfect example is this video. G Herbo on live with all his jewelry on with his homie bragging, on all the bitcoin he ran through and how the FEDs aint seize it. And hes making it seem like they couldnt take it. Most amazing part is hes talking like he beat the case, while he was shitting on Omi. Then they start showing off cars and diamonds like the FEDs arnt watching. Now if they double back and take all the cars jewlery, computers, smart phones, he dont got access to his bitcoin anymore, he gunna say niggas snitched on him.

The only way they can take it is if they know the 12 or 24 word PassPhrase. 1024 word base, and they have to be in exact order, so it would take all of the computers on Earth running parallel years to get them. And that’s AFTER they figure out the address. And there’s hundreds of millions.

The only way they can take it is if they know the 12 or 24 word PassPhrase. 1024 word base, and they have to be in exact order, so it would take all of the computers on Earth running parallel years to get them. And that’s AFTER they figure out the address. And there’s hundreds of millions.
I didnt mean take the password. I ment get all their computers that im sure they have it saved on. Since im sure they didnt memorize shit.

There’s a pattern, though. He seems to do this intentionally.

Don’t you feel he should have SOME accountability?

Example(s)?

I'll answer that.

Since we were old enough to walk and talk we've been told that jewish people are sleazy. And by the time you started high school you heard about the Nation of Islam and how Malcolm X and Elijah Muhamad said, "the white man is the devil".

So if you've been told that jewish people are dishonest by nature since as long as you can remember, why would you go on a tv show/blog that's run by a White jew and expect anything other than deception and tricknowledge?

That wouldn't take that long.

Computers are alot faster than you think.

A computer could figure out that password in a matter of minutes.

Last edited:
Ion get how...like, we can be outside laughing and joking and shit. I mean dudes may be high, drunk whatever..

And someone ask the wrong question or just an insinuating question and nigga sober up quick..

"Where you heard about that?"
"Who told you that?"
"What you asking about that for"

Then..then you gotta start watching hands cause ever so slighting niggaz hands is either in their pocket or on their chest crossed. All of a sudden his mans that was chilling on the hood of the whip slipped outta sight and now that nigga behind you.

And just that quick yo answers betta make sense cause you bout to get snuck or shot.

Ion get how we come from that but dudes put it all on the table to vlad

Nah Jamrock this ain't it. Vlad asked him a question about what another interview said. Boosie is just being playful and nothing happened.

This is way different than dumbass rappers saying in theor songs they killed people and naming who they shot and what crimes they did.
Vlad is instigating he gets off on this type of shit.

Back