Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong? DJ Vlad for asking the questions or the people that answer the questions?

It’s an analogy bro I’m not comparing him to literal scammers. This is who he is. He doesn’t care about the culture or the people he interviews. The constant caping for him is fascinating to me. In y’all eyes he doesn’t do anything wrong. It’s 100% on the people that go on his platform. What do y’all see in him that make y’all defend him? Maybe I’m missing something.

You asked if he's wrong. I'm not defending him by saying he's not wrong. We agree he's a culture vulture, and I don't like that any more than you do, but there's no rule against it. And he's never painted himself as someone with any real loyalty to the culture, so you can't even argue that he's betraying it. It's fine for you not to like him. I don't care for dude either, but us not liking him or his work doesn't make him wrong.

You asked if he's wrong. I'm not defending him by saying he's not wrong. We agree he's a culture vulture, and I don't like that any more than you do, but there's no rule against it. And he's never painted himself as someone with any real loyalty to the culture, so you can't even argue that he's betraying it. It's fine for you not to like him. I don't care for dude either, but us not liking him or his work doesn't make him wrong.
Then what are we doing then? What exactly are you arguing for?

Because you're the one that keeps acting like people are defending him when all I or anyone else has done is answer your question.
This was the question.

“Vlad wrong for asking those questions? And why do certain people defend him for asking these questions.”

Ok YOU don’t think it’s wrong. That’s fine. Now if the second part don’t apply to you then what are we doing here?

This was the question.

“Vlad wrong for asking those questions? And why do certain people defend him for asking these questions.”

Ok YOU don’t think it’s wrong. That’s fine. Now if the second part don’t apply to you then what are we doing here?

I don't know why some of you dudes like to play this game where you make comments and then when people respond, you act like they're arguing.

I wasn't arguing with you. I said I didn't think it was wrong. You said he was a culture vulture. I agreed with you and explained why I still believe he wasn't wrong.

It's called a discussion. That's all "we're doing here." Nothing deeper than that.

I wasn't arguing with you. I said I didn't think it was wrong. You said he was a culture vulture. I agreed with you and explained why I still believe he wasn't wrong.

It's called a discussion. That's all "we're doing here." Nothing deeper than that.
If you’re not defending him then why are you defending him?

Back