Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Women Having No Arse Is A Myth?

U just mad that we ain’t talking bout titties
I dont eat white bread period so this whole thread is a no for me

I'd be slightly more quiet if titties had been discussed tho....

Man it’s too much. We got an Indian bashing black mfs or whatever the fuck she doing. We got a damn thriving white bitch pic section and now this shit.

It’s black history month for fucks sake.
Meanwhile u rocking Brazilian hair

:cont:

PSA: this person is white

Just got back from the gym and there was a lady working out and man she had a big juicy arse! I rarely do public lusting but lets just say that most of the juices I released was not only sweat it was also saliva from my mouth! the drool is real and this is not the first time I have experienced a big white juicy arse so my question is where did this myth come from? and why is it still a myth in 2018?

Italy and Spain aren't what I think of when I think of white women. I mean, yeah, they are, but, they're "different". If that makes any sense. They're almost in that "other" spectrum. Haven't been to Spain or Greece, but I have been to Italy.

I'm talkin European broads, moreso.

Italians, Spanish, and Greeks all have African blood in them. If they got ass, it kinda makes sense considering their heritage.

Ha. I’m not getting sensitive at all. Quit reading my text with sensitive emotion.

You can still stfu too.
My bad, I take u as an egg, hard on the outside, gooey on the inside. Sometimes I’m afraid my lack of sensitivity can cause me to break da shell..we good?

Back