Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Women Having No Arse Is A Myth?

Yeah man Spain, Italy, Greece aka med women arent true to life Caucasians or anglosaxons. They have some african in them.

Or cheddar man case. Imported blackness.

"Sigh" This was A waste of time/Thread....Hey White boy
View attachment 27293

tenor.gif

All the white girls I work with are lit. All of them holding. Shit wild sometimes.

To be honest I also think ots more prevalent cause in the past white men were calling these women fat.

Now to be “curvy” (lmao) as a white woman is acceptable and trendy amongst cacs so they are doing more to accentuate it.

I Concur I Say an ABW rollcall...I'm uncomfortable w/whom I'm typing with

Nah if I show you some of the tings here you gonna wanna take a flight for some snow. Its different in the north fam.

Yo i have debunked more white women about a their wide ass than mythbusters. Them mfers really be thinking they holding.

I was going to make a thread about this but with a caveat. We give white women and others a pass for having a little bubble back there. Yeah thwy got something but "ass" a whole. It still doesnt compare.

There is a white chick and a asian broad that has a nice butt at my job. "Butt" they dont compare to this sister's butt. They are nice asses dont get me wrong.

If it were sisters with the same ass. We would not have the same reaction.

1_zps92b28c83.jpg~original.jpg

I posted this Asian chick up on the IC and Kat blew a sprocket talmbout it's shopped etc...

Back