Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Women Having No Arse Is A Myth?

It's Black History Month....
View attachment 27279Have some class

Oo04j.gif

White women have lower butts than black women it’s possible that they can have a plump ass. But it’ll be like a big tear drop booty. Like wide hips and wide butt wit low cheeks.

They ain’t capable of the onion, ya mean?

That black, juicy, Africanized onion..yam saying

That
16BB1D51-F128-4B8B-B863-97EA76DDCF5D.gif

Thang..ya understand me?

He's white, ladies and gentlemen. I thought this was common knowledge. I know because I've called him out many times for momentary lapses of ignorance.

Your definition of "ass" and mine are apparently two different things, because the ratio of black/Latina women with ass is disproportionate as fuck when compared to white women.

Yeah. The food we're all eating is starting to tip the scales in their favor, but the vast majority still have flat asses.

This is not a myth. This has been observed by every man that values ass like its a deity.
I grew up in an all black country I didn't know much bout crackas interpersonally other than they were evil.

I came to america and heard about this myth even tho i was seeing white women with ass(word to luda) albeit not as much as sistas.

I traveled to spain, italy, greece etc and saw mad cracka bitches with fat asses.

Came to the conclusion it was just cave bitches in america that were trash even tho some had ass.
Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

Mostbof these white women are building thier asses in the gym...real talk

Was stationed in Gulfport...there was this lil white chick in thengym faithfully doing squays lunges etc...

Bout 6-8 months later she had a nice lil bubble

In another 4 months...that thang was looking righ

Shit was incredible

However

Sisters natural ass + toning and shaping from lifting is Gods work bro

He's white, ladies and gentlemen. I thought this was common knowledge. I know because I've called him out many times for momentary lapses of ignorance.

I have been known to talk shit but I am getting better at controlling it, slowly but surely my ego is dying.

Italy and Spain aren't what I think of when I think of white women. I mean, yeah, they are, but, they're "different". If that makes any sense. They're almost in that "other" spectrum. Haven't been to Spain or Greece, but I have been to Italy.

I'm talkin European broads, moreso.

Back