Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Women Having No Arse Is A Myth?

Just got back from the gym and there was a lady working out and man she had a big juicy arse! I rarely do public lusting but lets just say that most of the juices I released was not only sweat it was also saliva from my mouth! the drool is real and this is not the first time I have experienced a big white juicy arse so my question is where did this myth come from? and why is it still a myth in 2018?

Just got back from the gym and there was a lady working out and man she had a big juicy arse! I rarely do public lusting but lets just say that most of the juices I released was not only sweat it was also saliva from my mouth! the drool is real and this is not the first time I have experienced a big white juicy arse so my question is where did this myth come from? and why is it still a myth in 2018?

Despite WW with ass becoming more prevalent, as a whole, they still have flat asses. And no one takes you serious when you say "arse". That shit is stupid. Keep that shit over there, where it belongs.

1494429825194.png

what kinda grown man says/types "arse"???

It's an American myth

Your definition of "ass" and mine are apparently two different things, because the ratio of black/Latina women with ass is disproportionate as fuck when compared to white women.

Yeah. The food we're all eating is starting to tip the scales in their favor, but the vast majority still have flat asses.

This is not a myth. This has been observed by every man that values ass like its a deity.

I was going to make a thread about this but with a caveat. We give white women and others a pass for having a little bubble back there. Yeah thwy got something but "ass" a whole. It still doesnt compare.

There is a white chick and a asian broad that has a nice butt at my job. "Butt" they dont compare to this sister's butt. They are nice asses dont get me wrong.

If it were sisters with the same ass. We would not have the same reaction.

Back