Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Women Having No Arse Is A Myth?

Idky I engage Germs sometimes

I don't trust any man that doesn't like some big juicy titties

I'm out

Went to hooters wit some co worker, ask the waitress for more ketchup, she gone bend over the table and put her titties in my face. Got them useless flesh bags hanging over my fries...fuck outta here

Idky I engage Germs sometimes

I don't trust any man that doesn't like some big juicy titties

I'm out

I mean... I've had my face between some ginormous ass titties in my day but I always come back around to a fat ass as the focal point of my lust.

I have fucked damn near every ethnicity known to man. White, black, Hispanics, asian, indian, etc.

Pussy is pussy. A phat ass is a phat ass. When she naked all that matter is are you turned on and ready.

I just cant do a pale skin ass. Shit look like two light bulb.

Northern chicks have hips but no ass. They shit be wide as fuck. I go to Pennsylvania and Ohio area and they mostly have big hips and flat butts.

Texas and cali white women to me have the most ass.

I said north and this nigga said Pennsylvania and ohio. I fux with you @caddo man dont get slapped out.

Another thing. European ass doesn't translate on pictures. I have been through Heathrow so many times and I see some fine ass Euro chicks with some nice asses. I take a creep shot and erase it. Shit just dont look the same. In Greece talking to some locals and ran up on one that had a tremendous ass. Soft nice plump joint. Took a pic so I can remember it. erased it. The memory was better than the pic. Euro ass doesn't translate on pictures.

Lesson to this story............................Just go see them in person. Snag you one and enjoy yourself. Make a memory that will last forever.

Reactions: GNS
Mostbof these white women are building thier asses in the gym...real talk

Was stationed in Gulfport...there was this lil white chick in thengym faithfully doing squays lunges etc...

Bout 6-8 months later she had a nice lil bubble

In another 4 months...that thang was looking righ

Shit was incredible

However

Sisters natural ass + toning and shaping from lifting is Gods work bro

This

These wyte chicks are bussin their azzz...no pun...in the gyms just to get some kinda bubble is funny.

Back