Welcome To aBlackWeb

White man knocks out little black girl

i've broken u a lota fight.....he wasn't there to break shit up, he was ready to fight...everything in his body language suggested that he was not on defense m but on attack, he wanted to hit a girl.....

Multiple eyewitnesses say otherwise.

Look we was all taught pick on people your own size foh with all these qualifications for this cracker ass cracker.

He a weak bitch and its kids fighting let em fight

Right is right....
Lil shawty had her warning with the push.....she saw his size and still advanced after that restarted strength push....

I can't defend that.
This is one of them time where its a tough lesson to learn about doing shit cuz your friends around and it goes wrong.

Waiting for niggas to call me out on this fuck shit.

bruh ain't no excuse for dude to be pushing and hitting the child. He should of called the police if he felt threatened. Dude put his hands on her first. thats a no no bruh. I'll would have called the laws.

Now what if a black man punched her

:hahaha:
if a black dude punched her i would still say the same thing.....dont run up on a dude twice you size.

imma need yall to understand...its not about taking the responsibility off the adult and putting it on the teen.....this is physics.
everytime a fly goes into a speeding car it gets crushed.....we need to teach the fly to not go into the car. black car or white car is still a car

bruh ain't no excuse for dude to be pushing and hitting the child. He should of called the police if he felt threatened. Dude put his hands on her first. thats a no no bruh. I'll would have called the laws.

Niggas who make these arguments def done hit a chick

As a black woman, if I'd seen these girls behaving the way they were I would've walked right pass them as if they weren't there- the most I would've done is call the cops and kept it moving. I'm not putting myself or my family in jeopardy for some strangers. Kids these days are different. It's not the norm for them to be respectful towards adults anymore. If his intent was to help he got it wrong. When they scattered and he was looking around, that was his cue to leave. I don't agree with women running up on men or escalating a situation to violence, but deserving to be hit and actually being hit are two different things. He should not have hit her.

I did laugh when they all started screaming like he just slit her throat in front of them. Lmao

Like... relax. She gon be aight.

He deserve to pay some restitution for the assault and have that on his record and all but everything about that video was over the top.

I did laugh when they all started screaming like he just slit her throat in front of them. Lmao

Like... relax. She gon be aight.

He deserve to pay some restitution for the assault and have that on his record and all but everything about that video was over the top.
Lol but do you know how easy it is to kill some from a punch all it takes was for her to fall different

This my thing with women running up on men. We have seen it too many times where a female runs up on a male and get knocked out. I don't get why females do this

Fatherless homes (or homes where the father is viewed as weak)

The matriarchal structure of these homes often lead to a total disregard for male figures. The young girls act out from a learned pattern of disrespect and a deep rooted anger of being failed by the men in their lives.

Not always of course, but a lot more than we admit and discuss.

The matriarchal structure of these homes often lead to a total disregard for male figures. The young girls act out from a learned pattern of disrespect and a deep rooted anger of being failed by the men in their lives.

Well damn

Facts Kellerman over here

Lol but do you know how easy it is to kill some from a punch all it takes was for her to fall different

It’s actually not that easy. Otherwise we’d see it more often. Niggas get knocked everyday. I can only think of 1 time off the top of my head that I’d even heard of somebody dying that way. It’s a freak occurrence

It’s actually not that easy. Otherwise we’d see it more often. Niggas get knocked everyday. I can only think of 1 time off the top of my head that I’d even heard of somebody dying that way. It’s a freak occurrence

It's not that hard. Killing someone from the actual strike is hard. The dangerous part is how they fall. If a person falls unchecked onto a hard surface like concrete, it's pretty easy for them to be seriously injured and actually die.

I know a guy who accidentally killed someone like that. He didn't even hit the dude. He choked him out from behind and then let the guy fall. The guy hit the back of his head on the sidewalk and died as a result. I ain't saying it happens often, but it's not exactly improbable either.

Back