Welcome To aBlackWeb

White man knocks out little black girl

Under no circumstances should a grown man bed a 14 year old

Under no circumstances should a cop shoot an unarmed non threatening black man

Under no circumstances should a black man be treated like a criminal because of how he looks

Under no circumstances should a man rape a woman

Under no circumstances should someone kill a child

Under no circumstances should you rob and kill someone who has looked out for you

That shit shouldnt happen but it does, and it's up to you. To move through this world knowing that shit shouldnt happen, but there is a probability that it might happen. So be aware when you move about, it's real out here.

And you niggas are a trip. These white folks rarely make excuses for black people that do stuff to one of their own, but you can always find black people rationalizing stuff they do to one of our own.

Y'all niggas kill me with this "White people are stupid and unreasonable, so we should be too" shit.

Dude should have gotten his ass kicked, but I don't really understand the scenario. Were they trying to bully him? Did they really think a big crazy CAC wouldn't hit a black girl. They must not have paid attention in their paleface history classes.

Y'all niggas kill me with this "White people are stupid and unreasonable, so we should be too" shit.

Dude should have gotten his ass kicked, but I don't really understand the scenario. Were they trying to bully him? Did they really think a big crazy CAC wouldn't hit a black girl. They must not have paid attention in their paleface history classes.
I said what I said. Iā€™m not going back and forth with you. What I said do not create an argument I didnā€™t make.

For all that rah rah... when he hit her that whole crowd scattered like he pulled out a bazooka.

They on some hyena shit and one of em got caught.
We definitely gotta protect our women and kids and teach em better at home.

Idk man they're not too understanding with us like how niggaz always wanna c both sides with them.

Yeaaa I mighta had to crack dudes skull right there. She's wrong but he had other options.

I don't the context of what happen but that scene looked crazy

Behind my family my hands are rated E.

He should have just ran and got out of there. If they had chased him. I wouldn't fault anything after that

Without the full context, my initial opinion is wrong on both sides. Although the girls could have been reacting to something stupid the dude did. More of the wrong on the dude side because I'd be willing to bet he wouldn't have taken off a white girl so easy.

Side note: im so damn tired of these videos with the loud ass screams of "oh muh gawd!".

Without the full context, my initial opinion is wrong on both sides. Although the girls could have been reacting to something stupid the dude did. More of the wrong on the dude side because I'd be willing to bet he wouldn't have taken off a white girl so easy.

Side note: im so damn tired of these videos with the loud ass screams of "oh muh gawd!".

They yell that 'cause that's the moment the reality of the world sets in and you realize women don't actually have a magical forcefield that protects them from gettin knocked the fuck out.

They definitely looked like they was gonna jump him...

But fuck that... Id just be wrong defending wrong....

Homie ain't look scared, he looked ready to roll....

I'd been like bet...

They definitely looked like they was gonna jump him...

But fuck that... Id just be wrong defending wrong....

Homie ain't look scared, he looked ready to roll....

I'd been like bet...

Some shit you would do if was in the middle of a "death circle" full of kids?

I've stood where that guy stood once upon a time, in that exact same situation, where a group of birds had me cornered and were trying to hurt me...(in which, one had already punched me in the same manner that one already pushed this guy).....

....and that situation ended the EXACT same way; with me throwing a right hook of a lifetime, dropping the lead bird.

So, I won't blame dude if he felt that was his way out.

Back