Welcome To aBlackWeb

White man knocks out little black girl

https://wlos.com/news/local/assault...g-to-stop-fight-before-shoving-striking-child

"...The witness who took the News 13 video says a fight was about to break out between two girls, and that the group of young people had gathered to record cellphone video of what was happening.

She believes David Bell was trying to stop the fight, but, she says, the arguing escalated into pushing and shoving between him and others.

She says Bell began pushing the kids into walls, doors and even the road, trying to break up the fight.

She further says that one girl whom Bell had pushed asked Bell respectfully why he was pushing them, and that Bell then began arguing with her and pushed her again.

She says when the girl approached Bell again after being shoved, he struck her in the face, knocking her to the ground.

The juvenile witness says that Bell then began walking away as kids at the scene began throwing things at Bell and chasing him down, so that the officer could arrest him.

The confrontation led to charges..."

First off, stop saying woman. That’s clearly a child. No grown ass man should be hitting a young girl like that.

Oh...I can’t wait to get me a gun, I’m definitely willing to learn how to shoot it because someone’s dying behind mine.

PERIOD.

People on here live in a bubble with unicorns, fairies, elves and dwarves lol. This is the real world with real consequences. My mother beat on some teens for trying to jump my older brother. Dog eat dog. If you get aggressive with someone you might get knocked out. Its that simple.

In that case number 1 they were trying to hurt her child and 2 she's a woman not a damn giant ass man

Nah 6 ft and over dude shouldn't punch an 11 yr old.

If this was a black shaq's size punching a white girl it would seen differently .

He could have pushed her again or just left.

Nigga I saw the Migos bodyuard get jumped by 2 or 3 of the migos and never touch them niggas and didn't really get hit or hit them and they were full on fighting dude.

If it is true that he was defending his daughter, dude should have focused on getting her out of there. He got angry, out of control, and wanted to bust some heads instead, judging by that vid. Antagonized, became physically aggressive, and then assaulted someone. He should not have thought to stand there and throw down with children. If they were trying to leave and were being pursued that could be a different story, but the vid doesn't show that's the case. I'm wondering if that's his family that we see in the corner of the video at the beginning.

And definitely stop referring to that black girl as a woman or adult. That is the first thing white people do when trying to justify them harming black children.

https://wlos.com/news/local/assault...g-to-stop-fight-before-shoving-striking-child

"...The witness who took the News 13 video says a fight was about to break out between two girls, and that the group of young people had gathered to record cellphone video of what was happening.

She believes David Bell was trying to stop the fight, but, she says, the arguing escalated into pushing and shoving between him and others.

She says Bell began pushing the kids into walls, doors and even the road, trying to break up the fight.

She further says that one girl whom Bell had pushed asked Bell respectfully why he was pushing them, and that Bell then began arguing with her and pushed her again.

She says when the girl approached Bell again after being shoved, he struck her in the face, knocking her to the ground.

The juvenile witness says that Bell then began walking away as kids at the scene began throwing things at Bell and chasing him down, so that the officer could arrest him.

The confrontation led to charges..."

lol This is why you can never fully believe eye witness accounts. We saw the video. That girl was not respectfully asking him why he was pushing them. And she didn't just casually approach him after being pushed. She went at him like she was going to do something.

The situation is much more complicated than a simple hitting is right or wrong, especially if his daughter was involved. When you child is in danger, a lot of reason you normally have goes out the door. But at the most, that excuses the pushing and shoving he was doing. It still doesn't excuse going Balrog on a little girl even if it can be argued that she deserved it.

If it is true that he was defending his daughter, dude should have focused on getting her out of there. He got angry, out of control, and wanted to bust some heads instea
this is exactly what i saw

The article doesnt mention anything about his daughter/fam just that 2 girls were gettin ready to fight n he came in to break it up and made it escalate.

U can even hear some girl asking "who is he"

If he decided not to mind his own business, then lose his cool, all the blame is on him. Especially him being the adult and huge compared to those girls.

if my wife getting jumped by grown ass women, then both me and my wife fighting them chicks,

but if my 12 year old little girl getting jumped by 12 year olds..i'm grabbing my girl and getting the fuck outta there..

you ain't gonna catch me circled by a bunch of middle school girls and knocking one out cold....unless they already jumped me to the point where i have to either fight my way out or ball up and die..

but where was his daughter. was she even in harm's way anymore?

The article doesnt mention anything about his daughter/fam just that 2 girls were gettin ready to fight n he came in to break it up and made it escalate.

U can even hear some girl asking "who is he"

If he decided not to mind his own business, then lose his cool, all the blame is on him. Especially him being the adult and huge compared to those girls.

I'mma play devil's advocate, 'cause I've seen this type of reaction on here in the past, but let's say the fight got started and one girl is gettin stomped the fuck out and this dude and his family is seen in the video walking by. Wouldn't y'all have questioned why he didn't step in to break it up? I have seen that here and on the IC where niggas questioned "all them adults around, why ain't nobody step in to break it up?"

I know this one turned out foul, but do we want an adult to step in or not? It seems to me like dude was trying to stop some shit before it got started and got caught up in the bullshit himself, but beyond that do we mind our own business or try to break up fights?

Not good at all.

Sad. White dude should get serve time, fired from his job etc.

Where are the white and black female groups and males that's all about protecting females?

These white groups and black female and male (not all) peddlers that attacked Chris Brown and other black males should be all over this

I'mma play devil's advocate, 'cause I've seen this type of reaction on here in the past, but let's say the fight got started and one girl is gettin stomped the fuck out and this dude and his family is seen in the video walking by. Wouldn't y'all have questioned why he didn't step in to break it up? I have seen that here and on the IC where niggas questioned "all them adults around, why ain't nobody step in to break it up?"

I know this one turned out foul, but do we want an adult to step in or not? It seems to me like dude was trying to stop some shit before it got started and got caught up in the bullshit himself, but beyond that do we mind our own business or try to break up fights?

i've broken u a lota fight.....he wasn't there to break shit up, he was ready to fight...everything in his body language suggested that he was not on defense m but on attack, he wanted to hit a girl.....

Its simple to me if ur tryna break up the fight cool.

But once u become part of the fight u need to hold accountability. Considering he seemed to be the only adult with a huge size/strength advantage and never got a punch thrown at him he clearly crossed the line n deserve whatever consequences comes his way.

:ghost:you right tho ..

I see you coming closer to seeing shit how I see it...

But shawty was wrong here.
Pack mentality got her stole.
Unless he had snatched my baby, slapped my mama, or stole my money; I aon’t Running up on no man. I hear she doesn’t want to press charges. I guess she learned her lesson about “keeping it real.” Found out she wasn’t a gangster after all. But if I was the parents; I would find that mofo.

Saw this on FB the other day and I couldn't believe people were expecting more restraint from basically a child than a 51 year old man.

He could've easily walked away several times but you can tell he was looking for an opportunity to hit one of those black girls.

For those saying it was ok for him to respond the way he did I hope it would've been ok if his ass would've got shot too. Hitting that little girl like that was complete bullshit. With his elbow? Y'all trippin! He knew exactly what he was and that mfer wasn't in fear of his life.

Unless he had snatched my baby, slapped my mama, or stole my money; I aon’t Running up on no man. I hear she doesn’t want to press charges. I guess she learned her lesson about “keeping it real.” Found out she wasn’t a gangster after all. But if I was the parents; I would find that mofo.
This my thing with women running up on men. We have seen it too many times where a female runs up on a male and get knocked out. I don't get why females do this

Back