Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which driver was in the wrong?

Which driver was in the wrong?

• Total voters
And didn't they teach you this 'in Drivers Ed back inna day'? @konceptjones

Yup, but again, my job is to control MY car. If the cat in front of me blocks my path and I believe it's intentional, ok... cool. So be it. I can let them be like that as long as I have a safe way to continue about on the road.

We're taught defensive driving in MI but particularly around Detroit. Everything I've been saying is core defensive driving. Y'all trying to say the truck was at fault would have failed driver's ed 'cause you keep trying to blame him for the Honda's actions.

Yup, but again, my job is to control MY car. If the cat in front of me blocks my path and I believe it's intentional, ok... cool. So be it. I can let them be like that as long as I have a safe way to continue about on the road.

We're taught defensive driving in MI, but particularly around Detroit. Y'all trying to say the truck was at fault would have failed driver's ed 'cause you keep trying to blame him for the Honda's actions.

How did either party exhibit defensive driving?

We're taught defensive driving in MI but particularly around Detroit. Everything I've been saying is core defensive driving. Y'all trying to say the truck was at fault would have failed driver's ed 'cause you keep trying to blame him for the Honda's actions.

But...I do blame the truck for the crash and and DID pass Driver's Ed...so this is yet another incorrect statement from you.

Where do we go from here?

How did either party exhibit defensive driving?

Neither did.

But, the Honda is still at fault for it's accident because the driver CHOSE to do exactly what it did. There were other options, but that driver chose his path and it led to that crash.

Back