Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which driver was in the wrong?

Which driver was in the wrong?

• Total voters
I vehemently have anger at drivers in the white pick-up, like the fuck are you doing in the left lane, but blue Honda did the most. Still voted for white pick-up because they're capital P pricks

And your friend that shot at somebody for cruising in the passing lane is a psychopath that needs to be arrested and locked up for at least a decade. You pretty much threw everything you said out the window by invoking him and not denouncing his behavior.

Lol. Sadly, this is what I took most from the post too. Which is a shame, cuz I agree with a lot of the other shit.

I’m sorry but the lack of shock, and just a “good, you suck”..monotone at that

shits funny..like they caught a flat tire or some shit. They more than likely were seriously hurt and them folks was like “good, you suck”

the duality of that is fucking hilarious to me..

I can’t believe I missed this thread. And the nerve of some of these posts to insinuate both were at fault. 😆

Did the car speed up, swerve, flip and collide into the guard rail on its own??

The white truck literally broke no laws. It doesn’t matter that he sped up a bit and doesn’t let you overtake him at the exact moment your heart desires. Just wait casually till the other lane opens up.

The Honda driver has an attitude which lead him to become rash, impatient, reckless, and short-sighted so much he didn’t even see there was another veh in front of the car that he sped onto the shoulder to get in front of. And now he going too fast to slow down in time from rear ending that car. So then swerve left and then right and over corrected right into the guard rail. He’s 100 percent responsible. Was the other driver a bit of a jerk? Maybe, but that’s not against the law. Lol. Good DAY SIR.
phoenix-wright-gavel-gif-3.gif

Hondas fault. Dummy passed on the right when there wasn't even a lane there and coulda caused an accident to the black SUV. All honda had to do was wait like 5-10 seconds for the lil bit of traffic to clear up and it coulda passed everybody.

Crash was completely avoidable but the white truck did bait by speeding up tho

Fucc that. Honda got what they deserve. I can't stand drivers like who think they can do what they want on the road.

Thinking they can just run up on muthafuccas and they suppose to move. Fucc that muthafucca.

Fucc that. Honda got what they deserve. I can't stand drivers like who think they can do what they want on the road.

Thinking they can just run up on muthafuccas and they suppose to move. Fucc that muthafucca.

The truck was doing the exact same thing. Doing whatever he wanted on the road

Back